As a Home Health License Practical Nurse (LPN) you will:
• Provide nursing care to patients in their home under the direction of the Registered Nurse
• Completes documentation requirements on patient visits to ensure timely accurate billing
• Contributes to the patient’s physical and environmental assessment
• Makes appropriate interventions to provide for safe and effective care
• Collaborates with RN case manager and other team members to maximize effectiveness of patient care plan
• Collaborates with managers and schedulers to maintain adequate productivity levels
• Maintains accurate load sheet to facilitate agency knowledge of visiting capacity
• Explores service needs, provide care consistent with AHC mission and values
• Valid Maryland LPN license required
• Active American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
• Minimum of three years’ experience in Acute Care setting within the past five years (Two years must be under the supervision of an RN)
• Home Health Experience a plus but not required
• Valid Driver’s License with agency insurance requirement
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today! Apply now to be considered or contact HWallace1@adventisthealthcare.com for more information.
Occasional evenings and Weekends
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and , if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at a n designated Adventist HealthCare location.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants’ religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.
Tagged as: United States
Description UT Health East Texas is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) NICU – Neonatal Intensive Care for a nursing job...Apply For This Job
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Progressive Care Unit for a nursing job in Saint Louis, Missouri.Job Description...Apply For This Job
Description Description: SUMMARY Primary Medical is looking for outstanding, experienced, patient-focused Medical Assistants in various office locations in Ventura County....Apply For This Job
Description Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and...Apply For This Job
Description Who is Comprehensive Healthcare? Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages....Apply For This Job
Description JOB SUMMARY The Employee Health Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) promotes health and safety to all employees by facilitating an...Apply For This Job