As a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
• Provide nursing care to patients in their home in accordance to the treatment based on physicians’ orders under the direction of the Nursing Supervisor
• Supervise the work of field Home Health Aid/LPN staff
• Coordinates plan of care with patient’s healthcare team (Physical Therapist, Physician, Occupational Therapist, Home Health Aides
• Document patient care and related information according to Federal and State regulations and established standards
• Planning and evaluation of patient care that is comprehensive and organized to achieve its goals
• Makes appropriate interventions to provide for safe and effective care addressing all of patient’s needs
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• One-year acute care experience in Med/Surg, ICU, ED or Home Health
• Valid Maryland RN license required
• Active American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
• Valid Driver’s License with agency insurance requirements
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today! Apply now to be considered or contact HWallace1@adventisthealthcare.com for more information.
Every Weekend and one additional Day ( Friday or Monday)
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and , if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at a n designated Adventist HealthCare location.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants’ religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.
Tagged as: United States
Description We Are Hiring: LPN- Progressive Care Unit Full Time, Days ( 3 x 12) Competitive Benefits Murfreesboro, TN Ascension...Apply For This Job
Description Do you envision a role within an inclusive, diverse, and compassionate workplace culture? Centennial Medical Group and First Call...Apply For This Job
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health for a nursing job in Saint Louis, Missouri.Job Description &...Apply For This Job
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people - our patients, our staff and our...Apply For This Job
Description Overview Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout...Apply For This Job
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job Description &...Apply For This Job