ALTA IT Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. ALTA is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, for both government and commercial enterprises across the United States, specializing in Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Data & Advanced Analytics, and Agile Transformation Services.
ALTA IT Services is seeking a Sr. EDI Analyst to join our client on a long term contract basis. Candidates should have extensive experience working on claims projects, as well as 837 EDI files. Strong SQL skills are a plus.
Senior Healthcare EDI Analyst
12+ month contract
Washington, DC area
Perform initial triage and full incident life cycle monitoring in support of Plans. This position requires technical and analytical skills with a focus on incident definition, isolation, and resolution. It requires deep knowledge of EDI 837 Claims analysis, 999 errors and SQL queries.
1. Work with various members of the TOS team to provide Tier 1 technical support to tenant Bridge plans. Tier 1 support involves the initial triaging of reported incidents with the Bridge applications with a focus on data collection and prior incident pattern analysis.
2. Work closely with Plan Consultants to ensure smooth communication and prompt follow-up on logged incidents with the applications.
3. Provide some basic technical support for tenant plans, running queries, and making recommendations on changes to the tenant plans interfaces to improve the overall customer experience.
4. Create and run performance monitoring reports for end customers including SLA tracking reports.
5. Manipulation of 837/835 EDI /XML files to generate a wide variety of valid claims
6. Write complex SQL queries for retrieval of required from multi-database environment. (Strong knowledge of Oracle database required).
7. Accountable for specific deliverables as defined by the Plan Consultants, and leadership.
8. Document incident resolutions, escalations, and closures within the Incident tracking tool.
9. Document system monitoring design, implementation, as well as SOPs for various support teams.
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience, and more than 2 years professional software support experience with an emphasis on incident resolution. Specific requirements include, but not limited to:
• Detailed knowledge of 837/835 EDI formats including all segments and loops. Ability to manipulate 837/835 EDI /XML files to generate a wide variety of valid claims
• Experience and In-depth knowledge of Claim Adjudication process
• Experience with Dynatrace Monitoring a plus
• Some exposure to Object Oriented languages a plus.
• Experience with SQL queries.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
System One, and its divisions and subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time RN Registered Nurse – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit NICU Full-time, Nights (rotating weekends)...Apply For This Job
LOCATION: BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE MEDICAL CENTER, MARBLE FALLS TX DEPT: MEDICAL...Apply For This Job
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS Colorado Urology, a United Urology Group affiliate, is the region’s premier urology practice with more than 20...Apply For This Job
Gartner Analysts are industry thought leaders who create must-have research, market predictions, and best practices for a broad range of...Apply For This Job
Company Overview: UP Health System Home Health – Houghton is looking for nurses that want to make a difference in...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another...Apply For This Job