The Sales Rep is an infield position responsible for building customer relationships from prospecting, closing, to post sales support for generating new business as well as expanding on existing business.
• Responsible for achieving territory and other assigned orders budgets
• Understanding of and experience with Key Account Management
• Experienced with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Social Selling
• Constant communication with customer assessing needs via e-mail, phone calls and customer visits
• Identifies new customers in territory via Leads, soliciting, referrals, cold calls, etc.
• Provides order pipeline, opportunities and forecasts via SFDC. Keeping SFDC updated
• Responsible for compiling lists of both current and prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from other sales reps, trade shows, advertisements, publicity programs, business directories, and other sources.
• Qualifies leads through initiating follow up.
• Plans and executes and aggressive customer visit schedule to generate leads, fill pipeline and develop/close opportunities
• Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features
• Up to 75% travel depending on needs of business
• Provides market and geographical data to MARCOM and others
• Participates in trade shows
• Communicates with customers to gather information needed for market research studies.
• Support in standards activities
• Provides customer visit tours of Outdoor test facilities
• Provides budgetary pricing
• Provides detailed customer requirements to customer service to generate and submit quotations
• Works with Sales administrator to develop reports through use of salesforce.com and Power BI.
• Works with Sales administrator to understand orders actuals versus budget and forecast
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Tagged as: United States
Adecco is hiring immediately for a Counter Sales Representative at a local client in Denver, CO. In this role, you...Apply For This Job
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart...Apply For This Job
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : High...Apply For This Job
iseek.ai (iseek.ai) is breaking new ground in cognitive computing solutions for better decision-making. This advanced Natural Language Understanding (NLU) platform...Apply For This Job
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Outside Sales Account Executive, to support the Buffalo...Apply For This Job
Pay Frequency: Twice a Month"Looking for outgoing, personable, and motivated individuals that can exceed sales goals by offering wireless solutions...Apply For This Job