The Behavioral Health Well-Being Specialist serves as a specialist focused on behavioral and mental health as it relates to the families we serve. The Behavior Health Well-Being Specialist works specifically to achieve the health and wellbeing related requirements and outcomes. The Behavioral health Well-Being Specialist works with the case management teams to promote healthy child growth and development and to support the emotional well-being of children and families.
Key job tasks/duties/responsibilities of Behavioral Health Well-Being Specialist
1. The Behavioral Health Well-being Specialists functions as part of the larger CUA team responsible for achieving the target goals of improving the behavioral and mental health well-being needs of the children, youth, and families we serve.
2. Ensure that all children and youth involved with the CUA receive timely mental and behavioral health examinations and interventions.
3. Coordinate, track, and monitor services and appointments for families
4. Consult with Community Behavioral Health Services (CBH), when necessary
5. Document any activity performed within six business days in the appropriate section of ECMS and on internal forms
6. Participate in Family Team Conferences when necessary
7. Meet with the supervisor to evaluate family status, parent-child progress and to discuss strategies for improving outcomes
8. Work as part of the CUA Support Team toward achieving the objectives as established in the Single Case Plan (SCP).
9. May perform other duties as assigned.
Tagged as: United States
Description Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Sign-on Bonus eligible Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At...Apply For This Job
Description Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Do you have the career opportunities as a Med/Surg Oncology Registered Nurse...Apply For This Job
Description Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Do you want to be a part of a family and not...Apply For This Job
Description Description: JOB SUMMARY The Behavioral Health case manager addresses the needs of patients who are referred by CCHC providers,...Apply For This Job
Description Family Health Centers Inc. in Orangeburg, SC is seeking applicants for: Ultrasound TechnologistAn associate degree in Radiology from an...Apply For This Job
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range...Apply For This Job