The Behavioral Health Well-Being Specialist serves as a specialist focused on behavioral and mental health as it relates to the families we serve. The Behavior Health Well-Being Specialist works specifically to achieve the health and wellbeing related requirements and outcomes. The Behavioral health Well-Being Specialist works with the case management teams to promote healthy child growth and development and to support the emotional well-being of children and families.
Key job tasks/duties/responsibilities of Behavioral Health Well-Being Specialist
1. The Behavioral Health Well-being Specialists functions as part of the larger CUA team responsible for achieving the target goals of improving the behavioral and mental health well-being needs of the children, youth, and families we serve.
2. Ensure that all children and youth involved with the CUA receive timely mental and behavioral health examinations and interventions.
3. Coordinate, track, and monitor services and appointments for families
4. Consult with Community Behavioral Health Services (CBH), when necessary
5. Document any activity performed within six business days in the appropriate section of ECMS and on internal forms
6. Participate in Family Team Conferences when necessary
7. Meet with the supervisor to evaluate family status, parent-child progress and to discuss strategies for improving outcomes
8. Work as part of the CUA Support Team toward achieving the objectives as established in the Single Case Plan (SCP).
9. May perform other duties as assigned.
Tagged as: United States
Description Job ID: 2119022 Location: SAN ANTONIO , TX , US Date Posted: 2021-12-02 Category: Environmental, Health & Safety Subcategory:...Apply For This Job
Together, we will help you find your home at Norton Healthcare. Whether you’re searching for clinical or non-clinical positions, we...Apply For This Job
Company Description It takes a lot of very smart, hard-working and talented people to provide the level of care that...Apply For This Job
NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and...Apply For This Job
Chair, Department of Health Informatics The University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine invites exceptional candidates to apply...Apply For This Job
Bonus: $3,000 Sign-on bonus for eligible experienced RN’s with 1 year Home Health, Hospice and/or acute care (Hospital) work experience...Apply For This Job