URGENT HIRE NEEDED!
*****PLEASE SEND RESUME OR BASIC WORK HISTORY*****
Available Position: Company Class A CDL Driver
Compensation: Compensation Determined by Experience ($24 – $28 / hour)
Employment type: Full-Time W-2 position
Available Shift: Monday – Friday 11:00am – 9:00pm / OT available Saturday + Sunday!
Basic Job Information / Duties:
Assist Logistics Group is currently seeking a full-time company driver to join our team. The position offers a unique opportunity to work for an established logistics company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for completing deliveries in and around Chicago – MAX 95 MILES – using a company provided 53′ Tractor Trailer. RIGHT NOW THIS SHIFT CONSISTS OF COMPLETING LOCAL PU + DELIVERIES AND DROP & HOOKS.
LOCAL DEDICATED ROUTE!! HOME EVERY NIGHT!! HAZMAT ENDORSEMENT A PLUS!!
PLEASE SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY! SEEKING A RELIABLE, SAFE, AND RESPONSIBLE DRIVER FOR LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT, WITH LOTS OF ROOM FOR GROWTH WITHIN OUR COMPANY
This is an hourly position. Hourly rate will be determined upon hire, and will be in accordance with experience. Candidate should expect to work approximately 8-11 hours per day, 5 days per week + OT Saturday / Sunday. Any hours over 40 hours accumulated in a consecutive five day period are paid at time and a half! We offer paid vacation, sick, and personal days. Health insurance offered after probationary employment period.
– Valid “CLASS A CDL” Illinois driver’s license
– Clean MVR (Clean = no moving violations or accidents in the last three years. We will accept one moving violation or one accident in the last five years)
– Must consent to and pass random drug screenings
– Must consent to and pass a full background check administered by Assist Logistics Group and US Department of Homeland Security
– Must have a current medical card
– Must provide verifiable work history and references
– Must be reliable, on-time, and efficient when working
– Strong communication skills (must speak fluid English) and attention to detail are very important
– Ability to lift numerous pieces of freight (up to 70 pounds), one at a time, in rapid succession if necessary
– Availability to work the shift we are seeking to fill which is 11:00am – 9:00pm (Mon-Fri) there will also be opportunities for O/T on Weekends
Assist Logistics Group, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in applying, please e-mail your resume and we will reach out to schedule an appointment. Thank you!
Tagged as: United States
TransForce is seeking full-time professional flatbed drivers in Asheville, NC$22.50 Per Hour and up to $1,300 Weekly Plus Benefits &...Apply For This Job
$32 / hourUPS is hiring individuals to work as full-time, temporary, seasonal Tractor-Trailer Drivers. This position involves driving a tractor-trailer...Apply For This Job
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental...Apply For This Job
As part of our Automotive team in Dubai, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by performing quality servicing...Apply For This Job
CDL-A OTR COMPANY TRUCK DRIVER$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over...Apply For This Job
Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked...Apply For This Job