* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of children by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; removing known safety hazards.
* Encourages children’s participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress, attendance, and behavior.
* Encourages development of children’s self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Maintains center’s professional status by supervising, training, and evaluating staff and/or field experience students.
* Encourages consistency of service by maintaining communications with parents and staff.
* Protects families by keeping personal information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Safety Management, Creativity, Teaching, Presentation Skills, Flexibility, Motivating Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty
Music Teacher/Mentor Position Summary: Our campus has an immediate opening for a Music Teacher. This position provides a student centered...Apply For This Job
POSITION Education Coordinator REPORTS TO Director of Early Education (66 Berkeley or 555 Amory Street) SUPPORTS Teachers LOCATION 66 Berkeley...Apply For This Job
We’re looking for someone to join our team at All-Star Kids Company! If you love guiding young children in their...Apply For This Job
RESPONSIBILITIES:Provide a positive and nurturing environment for pre-school students (48 months). Must be able to teach curriculum and provide age-appropriate...Apply For This Job
DescriptionElementary Special Education Teacher, Brooklyn, New York In-Person Work Required This is an exempt position and is not eligible for...Apply For This Job
Job Location: AMS Prince – Tucson, AZPosition Type: Full-Time/Part-TimeEducation Level: Not SpecifiedSalary Range: $35,000.00 – $37,500.00 Salary/year $500 Sign-on Bonus!...Apply For This Job