Sun City, Arizona
Explore and excel. At Banner Health, health care is a team effort. One might be surprised by the number of people who work behind the scenes and play a critical role in ensuring the best care for our patients. Apply today.
Banner Boswell Medical Center & Banner Del Webb Medical Center currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Information Analyst to support the Medical Imaging team. The Information Analyst will be responsible for extrapolating data from various applications, analyzing the information and looking for trends and solutions to help with process improvements and overall efficiency and providing support to Medical Imaging leadership.This job also entails preparing and doing Power Point Presentations. Platforms utilized are Cerner Rad Net, Cerner Discern Analytics, MedSeries 4 and Tableau. Medical Imaging/ Radiology background highly preferred.
Monday – Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
Since 1970, Banner Boswell Medical Center has provided exceptional care to the people in the northwest area of metropolitan Phoenix. Today, our 501-bed acute-care hospital is recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of Phoenix’s Best Hospitals and offers a full range of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, surgery, rehabilitation, emergency, stroke, intensive care, pulmonary, urology, wound management and sleep disorders. We’ve earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers. We’re also in the nation’s top five percent for preventing mortality and complications.
This position exists to provide information for performance monitoring and decision-making. This includes query development, report production and data analysis. Incumbent must apply business or clinical knowledge, interpret results and compile information into appropriate formats for audience. The incumbent may also provide assistance with maintenance and use of a software application or serve as a resource to other application users.
1. Collects and analyzes data from multiple areas, identifies patterns and prepares presentation of results.
2. Validates data to ensure integrity and consistency across multiple report and data sources. Review data for problem identification and significance. Maintain a working knowledge of standards related to industry or area.
3. Creates, tests, implements, maintains and/or documents databases, depending on assigned area may design documents and databases.
4. Maintains a working knowledge and ability to configure and troubleshoot applications/equipment used in providing data. Utilizes data in the most efficient manner and presents data in the most effective and appropriate display for the intended audience.
5. Acts as resource to management and peers on use of information and/or application based on area of expertise.
6. Position generally carries departmental or hospital responsibility within assigned discipline area. External customers may include, but are not limited to, regulatory/accrediting agencies, external data providers, etc. Internal customers include staff, managers, executives, and medical staff.
Strong knowledge of reporting, data analysis and information presentation, as could be obtained by completion of a Bachelor’s degree or significant business or clinical experience providing information and analysis to all levels of management. Employees working at Banner Behavioral Health Hospital or the Whole Health Clinic must possess an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card at the time of hire and maintain the card for the duration of their employment.
Requires good working knowledge of PCs and software, including word-processing, spreadsheet, query/report writing and presentation applications.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Tagged as: United States
Job Description Job Description Performs an age specific plan of care for a designated group of patients using the nursing...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Certified Medical Assistant – ConvenientCare BuckhornLocation: Bloomsburg, PennsylvaniaJob Category: Patient Support, Nursing and Nursing SupportSchedule: Rotation Work Type:...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with...Apply For This Job
We Are Hiring: Clinic LPN, CMA, RMA or MA Ascension St. Elizabeth Behavioral Health Clinic Appleton WI Full...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY Upon completion of orientation and under general supervision, provides professional nursing care to behaviorally disturbed and mentally ill...Apply For This Job
Job Description Vidant Health About Vidant Bertie Hospital Vidant Bertie Hospital is a six-bed critical access state-of-the-art facility located in...Apply For This Job