- Responsible for the overall performance of restaurant operations including customer service, financials, food quality, beverage quality, guest, and employee safety practices.
- Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, profitability, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Oversees all purchases of food, beverage, supplies, and equipment.
- Regularly measure and evaluate service levels and standards using guest and employee feedback and develop plans for continuous improvement.
- Ensures restaurant complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience or one year as a Benihana manager with good performance and positive results.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
- A College degree in hospitality management or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license where applicable.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must agree to background and credit checks.
- ServSafe certified alcohol service certified preferred.