Purpose of Job
This position creates and directs graphic-related work for the company. Design work may include newspaper advertising, web site content, trade show exhibits, direct mail pieces, corporate identity work, catalogs, flyers, social media, video and other promotional and presentation materials.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions
1. Create new designs for internal and external printed and digital marketing materials. This includes social media, video editing, flyers, brochures, advertising, posters, direct marketing materials. May create and implement Internet and intranet graphics and banners.
2. Create presentation materials to support training, management meeting, and executive presentations.
3. Develop and implement design strategies to enhance company’s brand image.
4. Retouch images as needed for
5. May recommend, implement and maintain hardware and software requirements for the department.
6. May write feature articles, social media content, newspaper advertising, bios and press releases.
7. Recommend, source and manage outside creative resources (freelance designers, etc.) as needed.
8. May deliver designed materials to printers/vendors or arrange and attend printer press checks.
9. Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
· Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
· Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
· Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
· Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
· Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design; or equivalent work experience.
· 3-5 years experience as a graphic designer on a variety of media including Internet.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficient in Mac and PC design programs.
· Expert knowledge of related graphic design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc). Microsoft Suite
· Ability to create Powerpoint presentations, infographics, mockups, and visual representations.
· Strong creative and conceptual skills with portfolio.
· Strong knowledge of social media- content calendars, asset creation, copy content, etc.
· Strong knowledge of photography and video editing, After Effects, Final Cut, etc.
· Strong knowledge of printing and electronic production methods.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Well organized and deadline driven
· Demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision
· Ability to be flexible, proactive and a team player is essential
· Must be willing to work in office, face to face
· Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
About us Seasons Corner Market is family owned and operated with locations in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We...Apply For This Job
ABOUT US: We’re Giddy, the World’s Largest Sexual Health Platform. Giddy can enrich lives with accurate, engaging, personalized sexual health...Apply For This Job
Established in 2010, Pure Strategic is a full-service digital agency located in Boulder, Colorado. We engage with emerging and established...Apply For This Job
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Soft-Tex International is an innovation company focused on building the most comfortable bedding products to help the world...Apply For This Job
At LifeSource, we’re relentlessly pursuing a day where those in need of a life-saving or life-altering organ, eye or tissue...Apply For This Job
Our vision is to build the best new home sales company in the world… and we mean it. Do you...Apply For This Job