Purpose of Job
This position creates and directs graphic-related work for the company. Design work may include newspaper advertising, web site content, trade show exhibits, direct mail pieces, corporate identity work, catalogs, flyers and other promotional and presentation materials.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
1. Create new designs for internal and external printed marketing materials. This includes flyers, brochures, advertising, posters, direct marketing materials. May create and implement Internet and intranet graphics and banners.
2. Track projects daily, produce reports using Microsoft Excel, maintain spreadsheets, assist with database CRM, management.
3. Create presentation materials to support training, management meeting, and executive presentations.
4. Develop and implement design strategies to enhance company’s brand image.
5. May recommend, implement, and maintain hardware and software requirements for the department.
6. May write feature articles, newspaper advertising, bios and press releases.
7. Recommend, source, and manage outside creative resources (freelance designers, etc.) as needed.
8. May provide color copy support for sales associates and representatives of new home development.
9. May deliver designed materials to printers/vendors.
10. Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
· Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
· Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
· Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
· Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
· Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
· Associate degree or certificate in Digital Marketing or Graphic Design, Adobe certification; or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 1 year experience as a graphic designer on a variety of media including Internet.
· Real estate background and/or knowledge of bulk mail procedures would be considered a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite components, with an emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Proficient in PC and Mac design programs.
· Effective skills in Microsoft Office 365 Suite, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
· Strong knowledge of social media
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
· Ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment, yet as an independent worker with
· minimal supervision.
· Effective oral and written communication skills. A customer service focus.
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Our Natural and Insurgent (N&I) Category is one of the largest of its kind in the industry, with brands that...Apply For This Job
POSITION TITLE: 2D DESIGNER DUTIES: Provide 2D Designer support services to assigned SRR Engineering Teams. Designer support services include engineering...Apply For This Job
If you are a Creative Graphic Desiner with experience, please read on! Located in Tampa, Fl. we are the software...Apply For This Job
Actively looking!! SR. LEAD DESIGNER (Apps or Web Design) Location: San Francisco, CA Salary: $120,000 to $160,000 per year +...Apply For This Job
Junior Web Graphic Designer Corporate Headquarters 12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 Uline’s Creative department is a powerhouse of...Apply For This Job
***A Portfolio and/or Personal Artwork is REQUIRED with Application. (Please include industry relevant material). The House of SILLAGE, is seeking...Apply For This Job