Purpose of Job
This position creates and directs graphic-related work for the company. Design work may include newspaper advertising, web site content, trade show exhibits, direct mail pieces, corporate identity work, catalogs, flyers and other promotional and presentation materials.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
1. Create new designs for internal and external printed marketing materials. This includes flyers, brochures, advertising, posters, direct marketing materials. May create and implement Internet and intranet graphics and banners.
2. Track projects daily, produce reports using Microsoft Excel, maintain spreadsheets, assist with database CRM, management.
3. Create presentation materials to support training, management meeting, and executive presentations.
4. Develop and implement design strategies to enhance company’s brand image.
5. May recommend, implement, and maintain hardware and software requirements for the department.
6. May write feature articles, newspaper advertising, bios and press releases.
7. Recommend, source, and manage outside creative resources (freelance designers, etc.) as needed.
8. May provide color copy support for sales associates and representatives of new home development.
9. May deliver designed materials to printers/vendors.
10. Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
· Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
· Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
· Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
· Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
· Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
· Associate degree or certificate in Digital Marketing or Graphic Design, Adobe certification; or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 1 year experience as a graphic designer on a variety of media including Internet.
· Real estate background and/or knowledge of bulk mail procedures would be considered a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite components, with an emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Proficient in PC and Mac design programs.
· Effective skills in Microsoft Office 365 Suite, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
· Strong knowledge of social media
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
· Ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment, yet as an independent worker with
· minimal supervision.
· Effective oral and written communication skills. A customer service focus.
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Why work for Audigy? Everyone who works at Audigy has a direct impact on the company and the people we...Apply For This Job
Email Designer We’re looking for an Email Designer to join our premier Digital Team who shares our vision, commitment, and...Apply For This Job
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS 2+ years of industry experience in graphics and visual design. Bachelor’s degree in design/relevant disciplines or equivalent work...Apply For This Job
AutoCAD Drafter/Rendering Artist Aterra Designs is a national company focused on providing lighting, electrical & home technology to our customers....Apply For This Job
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Ability to...Apply For This Job
Job Description Primos Hunting is the leader in the design and manufacturing of game calls for elk, deer, turkey, predator,...Apply For This Job