As a Graphic Designer at Branded Bills, you will work on a variety of projects, mostly with a team that is responsible for creating designs for our custom hat and apparel department. The design team works in partnership with the sales department to create unique designs for buyers across the country to help them customize products unique to their business and demographic. The ideal Graphic Designer may also be required to assist in the creation/editing of materials for marketing, social media, and the website. Successful BB designers are innovative, work well with the team, provide feedback where necessary, and are able to work in a fast-paced environment, all while contributing to the growth of our custom department. A Branded Bills Graphic Designer has to be up for the challenge and ready for unlimited growth opportunities within the company.
· Competitive Hourly Wage
· Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Extremely competitive 401k Matching
· Unlimited growth opportunity within a rapidly growing company.
· Must be able to utilize the tools and function of Adobe Illustrator to create quality vector designs.
· Create designs and concepts based on knowledge of aesthetic design concepts.
· Think creatively and develop new design concepts, layouts, and graphics including social media, website, newsletter, and printed signage.
· Execute all design concepts and deliverables according to established timelines with minimal supervision.
· Understand industry trends and proactively contribute new and fresh ideas that will improve the overall customer experience.
· Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field, or Associate’s degree with 2+ years experience or relevant work experience.
· Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat.
· Comfortable working on a variety of projects including layout, logo creation, advertising, sales promotion, photo retouching/editing, and photo manipulation.
· Ability to work independently and with a team.
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
· Must provide a portfolio or a link to a one that demonstrates skills.
ABOUT BRANDED BILLS
Branded Bills is a premium headwear company founded in 2015. As the spear header for unique customized patches on headwear, we quickly became a major player in the industry. Branded Bills has now and continues to expand into the apparel world with our ability to customize high-quality products such as hoodies, beanies, t-shirts, and more, within an efficient time frame.
BRANDED BILLS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
News-Press & Gazette Company is looking for a Page Designer to support the News-Press Media Group at our office in...Apply For This Job
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To...Apply For This Job
Location: RemoteSalary Range: $60,000 – $65,000Work hours: Full-time M-F, some work on the evenings and weekends as neededApplications Accepted By:...Apply For This Job
Description of role: A small but well-established company seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic...Apply For This Job
A bit about us: Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only...Apply For This Job
Hello Digital Designer! Traffic Builders Digital Agency located in Bayville, NJ is Adweek’s 2nd fastest growing global agency and we...Apply For This Job