* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of children by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; removing known safety hazards.
* Encourages children’s participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress, attendance, and behavior.
* Encourages development of children’s self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Maintains center’s professional status by supervising, training, and evaluating staff and/or field experience students.
* Encourages consistency of service by maintaining communications with parents and staff.
* Protects families by keeping personal information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Associate’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Special Education, Elementary Education, Human Services or a related field (behavioral sciences, counseling, psychology, sociology, criminology, human behavior, social work/social welfare) is required.
Two years of verifiable child care experience required.
Safety Management, Creativity, Teaching, Presentation Skills, Flexibility, Motivating Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty
Tagged as: United States
One of the top-rated private schools in all the Houston area is seeking an Educational Diagnostician (a top-ranked PK3-12 private...Apply For This Job
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join...Apply For This Job
Hamilton College seeks two motivated professional advisors to join a creative and dynamic team implementing the ALEX initiative (Advise, Learn,...Apply For This Job
Description Who we are looking for: Are you the Special Education Teacher we have been looking for? In this position, you will be...Apply For This Job
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENTBased upon the minimum and/or desirable qualifications stated in this position announcement, the initial salary placement range is...Apply For This Job
The Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University seeks a Nephrologist at the Assistant or Associate Professor level on...Apply For This Job