Montessori Certified Preschool Lead Teacher
School Name 839 – West Linn
Category Teacher and School Staff
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Montessori Certified Preschool Lead Teacher
West Linn, OR
Currently offering $1000 Sing on Bonus
We’re hiring immediately! Beloved Montessori, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Certified Montessori Lead Teacher to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
· Competitive compensation
· 50% childcare tuition discount
· Educational and professional development
· Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
· Paid time off that increases with seniority
· Medical, dental, vision options available
· Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
· Tuition reimbursement
· Company-paid life insurance
· Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 250 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Montessori Preschool Lead Teacher Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Montessori credentials (AMS- or AMI-certified) required
· Must meet all state preschool lead teacher requirements
· High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
· Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a lead role, implementing Montessori philosophy, curriculum and techniques
· A strong commitment to Montessori method and philosophy
Montessori Preschool Lead Teacher Job Responsibilities:
· A Montessori-certified Preschool Lead Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
· Display a strong commitment to the Montessori method and philosophy
· Prepare the classroom environment daily to address the needs of the children
· Maintain a nurturing and patient demeanor to facilitate a calm and positive atmosphere
· Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
· Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
· Respect and observe children’s interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children’s play with language, toys, and activities
· Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
· Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Cosmetology Substitute (Needed Immediately) Supervisor: Campus Administrator Employment Terms: Long-term Substitute – 12:30 PM – 6:30 PM Salary Range: $200/...Apply For This Job
Science Teacher In Watertown, Elementary and General Science for for 6, 7 and 8th grade, Human Organ Systems and their...Apply For This Job
Times-Shamrock Communications Monster Partner Products: thetimes-tribune.com | citizensvoice.com | standardspeaker.com | republicanherald.com CHILD DEVELOPMENT, INC. IS SEEKING QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS TO...Apply For This Job
Open and Close Dates: Apr 29, 2022 – May 09, 2022 Marketing Statement: Summary: This is a non-status, non-permanent Personal...Apply For This Job
Preschool Teacher Experienced 3-year-old Preschool Teacher (2022-2023 School Year) The Little Mouse Preschool is looking for a fun-loving preschool teacher...Apply For This Job
Company OverviewRhythm is a biopharmaceutical company aimed at developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of rare genetic diseases of...Apply For This Job