Montessori Certified Teacher – $5,000 Sign on Bonus
School Name 532 – La Vista
Category Teacher and School Staff
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Preschool Lead Teacher – Montessori Certified
La Vista, NE
Now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for Montessori Certified teachers
We’re hiring immediately! Montessori Educational Center, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Certified Montessori Lead Teacher to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
· Competitive compensation
· 50% childcare tuition discount
· Educational and professional development
· Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
· Paid time off that increases with seniority
· Medical, dental, vision options available
· Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
· Tuition reimbursement
· Company-paid life insurance
· Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 250 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Montessori Preschool Lead Teacher Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Montessori credentials (AMS- or AMI-certified) required
· Must meet all state preschool lead teacher requirements
· High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
· Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a lead role, implementing Montessori philosophy, curriculum and techniques
· A strong commitment to Montessori method and philosophy
Montessori Preschool Lead Teacher Job Responsibilities:
· A Montessori-certified Preschool Lead Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
· Display a strong commitment to the Montessori method and philosophy
· Prepare the classroom environment daily to address the needs of the children
· Maintain a nurturing and patient demeanor to facilitate a calm and positive atmosphere
· Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
· Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
· Respect and observe children’s interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children’s play with language, toys, and activities
· Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
· Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Department of Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine Peoria (UICOMP), located in a mid-size metropolitan area,...Apply For This Job
Preschool Teacher Assistant School Name 429 – Westborough ID 2021-15570 Category Teacher and School Staff Position Type Regular Part-Time Job...Apply For This Job
Care is a global need without geographic or demographic boundaries. At some point, every person and every family will have...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for a qualified Teacher for this location. Each new addition to the Primrose Family has the...Apply For This Job
Additional Information: JOB TITLE:Instructional Assistant, Special Education JOB GOAL:To assist the teacher with teaching objectives by working with individual students...Apply For This Job
George Washington Carver Phyiscal Education Teacher K-8 / $50K-$55K / Highland Park, MI Why Us: We are proud to have...Apply For This Job