School Name 434 – Norwood
Category Teacher and School Staff
Position Type Regular Full-Time
For a limited time we are now offering a $2000 Sign-On Bonus and Now offering 75% childcare discount
We’re hiring immediately! Cadence Academy Preschool, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Preschool Teacher to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
· Competitive compensation
· 50% childcare tuition discount
· Educational and professional development
· Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
· Paid time off that increases with seniority
· Medical, dental, vision options available
· Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
· Tuition reimbursement
· Company-paid life insurance
· Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 250 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Preschool Teacher Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must meet all state preschool teacher requirements
· High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
· Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related
· Previous experience as a preschool teacher preferred
· Demonstrated classroom management skills preferred
Preschool Teacher Job Responsibilities:
· A Preschool Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
· Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
· Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
· Respect and observe children’s interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children’s play with language, toys, and activities
· Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
· Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Preschool Teacher, Location: Norwood, MA – 02062 , PL: 522249911
Tagged as: United States
ANTICIPATED SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER Milford Central School has full-time vacancy for a Middle School Special Education Teacher to begin 2/28/22....Apply For This Job
Description Description: Job Title: Early Childhood Teacher Department: Promiseland Reports to: Director of Promiseland Status: Non Exempt Salary: 12-14hr JOB...Apply For This Job
Middle School Teacher of Students with Disabilities Immediate Start Date Guides the learning process toward the achievement of IEP goals,...Apply For This Job
Description After participating in a training period, the substitute teacher will be responsible for using and adjusting lesson plans, facilitating...Apply For This Job
Primrose School of West Bellevue is currently looking for a motivated and educated Early Childhood Educators in our 3 to...Apply For This Job
Description We are a PreK-12th grade public charter school. Our mission is to prepare each and every student for college...Apply For This Job