Substitute Preschool Teacher
School Name 862 – Davis Highway
Category Teacher and School Staff
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Substitute Preschool Teacher
Currently Offering for a Limited Time:
75% Childcare Discount
We’re hiring immediately! Cadence Academy Preschool, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Substitute Preschool Teacher to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
· Competitive compensation
· 75% childcare tuition discount
· Educational and professional development
· Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
· Paid time off that increases with seniority
· Medical, dental, vision options available
· Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
· Tuition reimbursement
· Company-paid life insurance
· Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 250 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Substitute Preschool Teacher Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must meet all state preschool teacher assistant requirements
· High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
· Previous experience as a teacher assistant or in a licensed daycare preferred
Substitute Preschool Teacher Job Responsibilities:
· A Substitute Preschool Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
· Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
· Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
· Respect and observe children’s interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children’s play with language, toys, and activities
· Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
· Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tagged as: United States
Description Job Description: The Teacher facilitates student success in academic and interpersonal skills through implementing district approved curriculum; documenting teaching...Apply For This Job
4110 W Northern AvenueCOVID-19 Considerations All Associates are required to wear face masks and regular sanitization must be conducted in the workplace. Where permitted by applicable law,...Apply For This Job
MAZEL DAY SCHOOL in South Brooklyn is accepting resumes for September 2022: Lower School General Studies Teachers (Grades K-4) Middle...Apply For This Job
Vivian is looking for Staff CVICU RNs for roles at top tier hospital systems in Waller, Texas and surrounding areas!...Apply For This Job
Creative Writing Teacher Job Description The Creative Writing Teacher will engage a class of aprox. 50 youth in literacy and...Apply For This Job
Description: Are you a native Spanish-speaker with a love for teaching preschool? We are expanding in the San Francisco Bay...Apply For This Job