Toddler Lead Teacher
School Name 425 – Marlborough
Category Teacher and School Staff
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Preschool Lead Teacher
Marlborough , MA
$2,000 Sign on Bonus and 75% off childcare
We’re hiring immediately! Next Generation Children’s Center, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Preschool Lead Teacher to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
· Competitive compensation
· 75% childcare tuition discount
· Educational and professional development
· Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
· Paid time off that increases with seniority
· Medical, dental, vision options available
· Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
· Tuition reimbursement
· Company-paid life insurance
· Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 275 private preschools and elementary schools across 30 states. With over 29 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Preschool Lead Teacher Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must meet all state preschool lead teacher requirements
· High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
· Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related
· Previous experience as a preschool lead teacher required
· Demonstrated classroom management skills preferred
Preschool Lead Teacher Job Responsibilities:
· A Preschool Lead Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
· Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
· Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
· Respect and observe children’s interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children’s play with language, toys, and activities
· Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
· Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tagged as: United States
Preschool Teacher School Name 661 – Boyds Corner ID 2022-16507 Category Teacher and School Staff Position Type Regular Full-Time Job...Apply For This Job
DEPARTMENT: Academy (K-2, 3-5, 6-8, or 9-12) JOB TITLE: Special Education Teacher CLASSIFICATION: Exempt REPORTS TO: Principal/Special Education Supervisors (K-2,...Apply For This Job
Description We are an established Montessori Preschool educating children 18 months to 5 years old. Must be willing to work...Apply For This Job
Job Description The Early Childhood (Pre-K) Instructional Specialist provides leadership, professional learning, and coaching support to build the capacity of...Apply For This Job
Make a Difference – Become a Teacher! If you have a passion for education and love working with children we...Apply For This Job
* 1-2 years experience in Early Education and Care * certification in Early Education and Care or presently enrolled in...Apply For This Job