Careage is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health for a nursing job in Pierce County, Washington.
TITLE Registered Nurse Case Manager
SALARY $41.50 – $49.00 per hour DOE
LOCATION Pierce County
Flexible schedule of 3, 4 and 5-day work week options! No weekends!
Hiring bonuses available! New graduates and military spouses are encouraged to apply!
We have multiple openings available for a Registered Nurse Case Manager in Pierce County.
Areas we serve:Tacoma, University Place, Steilacoom, Lakewood, Puyallup, Graham, Bonney Lake
As an RN Case Manager for Careage Home Health, you will oversee patient care in a set territory, develop patient care plans and supervise LPNs.Together with your interdisciplinary team you will provide the comprehensive clinical care needed for our patients to remain at home safely and/or successfully after a hospital or rehab discharge. As a Careage Home Health nurse, you will be provided the necessary time to establish close relationships with patients to enhance their recovery period and help them achieve their desired quality of life.
RN Position Overview
The Registered Nurse uses best practices to administer skilled nursing services and oversee LPN delivery of patient care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This care is performed in collaboration with a patient’s medical team per physician orders and a developed plan of care. This position reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
To help ensure the safety of Careage’s vulnerable resident/patient populations, we require post-offer proof and/or completion of COVID-19 vaccination. Any requests to be exempted from these requirements will be reviewed and determined on a case-by-case basis
· Up to $20K Signing Bonus*
· Competitive hourly rate for all patient visits, charting time & travel time.
· Flexible schedule – 3, 4 or 5 Day Work Week Option! No Weekends!
· Mileage reimbursement
· Manageable Caseload
· On-Call Shift Stipend
· Licensure Renewal Reimbursement
· Comprehensive Training Period
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Employee Appreciation Days
· Career Growth & Advancement Potential
· Paid Time Off / Sick Leave
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Continuing Education at No-Cost
Summary of Responsibilities
· Administers and oversees skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence.
· Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the patient’s nursing needs, along with LPN supervisory visits.
· Develops the plan of care in collaboration with patient MD and makes any necessary revisions.
· Initiates proper preventive and rehabilitative nursing practices.
· Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on their patients in a timely manner.
· Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
· Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition. Completes certification/re-certification orders and discharge summaries.
· Refers patients to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Medical Social Worker as needed.
· Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
· Participates in patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
· Takes on-call duty nights, weekends, and holidays, as assigned.
· Completes and sends OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges, and significant change in condition.
· Appropriately uses ICD-10 codes.
Current Registered Nursing license in Washington state.
One (1) year nursing experience, preferred.
Home Health experience, preferred.
Ability to travel within Pierce County, required.
Valid driver’s license and insured, reliable vehicle.
Why work with us?
Our employees are more than just coworkers – they are family – just like our patients! Working at Careage Home Health, you will be provided ample opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. You will also be working alongside individuals who share the same passion and commitment to providing exceptional healthcare, service, and life enrichment to our patients. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates our diversity and looks to expand and build it constantly. Our team’s work life balance is a priority. Join us!
About Careage Home Health
Careage Home Health provides at home care for patients that reside within King, Pierce, and Thurston Counties in Washington State. Our team of caregivers, nurses and therapists work with the guidance and collaboration of the patients’ medical team to provide the services needed for their recovery. For more information, visit CareageHealth.com.TITLE Speech Language Pathologist
LOCATION Pierce County, WA
MANAGER Director of Clinical Services
Careage Job ID #30F14-1-123456. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
ABOUT OUR FACILITIES & AGENCIES
CAREAGE HOME HEALTH
Bellevue, WA & Lakewood, WA
Are you looking for flexibility and a work-life balance in your nursing career? Would you like to stand out and make an immense impact where patients feel most at ease – right in the comfort of their own homes? Careage Home Health wants to help you grow your skills and advance your career. We are a locally-owned senior healthcare agency who views employees as family. Our patients receive comprehensive care and assistance while getting to safely and successfully remain at home or return home following a hospitalization. As their provider, you have the unique opportunity to form one-on-one relationships with patients to enhance their recovery period.
Bellevue, WA & Renton, WA
Mission Healthcare is a short-term, post-acute rehab and skilled nursing center that provides recovery care and private suites to residents in a warm and welcoming community setting. Our areas of expertise include cardiovascular rehab, fall prevention and balance, neuro rehab, ortho rehab, respite and hospice care, and wound care. Our Renton location is home to Careage’s new CNA training program where aspiring nursing assistants can enroll in our 6-week course free of charge.
Our special community is nestled into the heart of DuPont, bordering JBLM. Our residents are primarily military veterans and spouses that are enjoying a happy retirement among friends they previously served with, or that they have gained by joining our community. As a member of our team, you can make a difference in the daily lives of veterans and their families.
Patriots Glen is a senior community offering Assisted Living, Memory Care, and short-term respite care. We welcome new nursing grads who are looking for on-the-job training. We want to help you grow your skills and advance your healthcare career.
THE LAKES AT BANNING
The Lakes at Banning is a friendly community in Riverside County of Southern California, offering assisted living, memory care, and respite care apartments. Residents can embrace their retirement surrounded by a supportive community of healthcare staff.
Tagged as: United States
Description Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Are you looking for a work environment as a Neuro Registered Nurse (RN)...Apply For This Job
Description Keeping people safe at home and out of the hospital is more important than ever. BAYADA Registered Nurses (RNs)...Apply For This Job
Description Overview Responsible for delegation, supervision, and provision of the nursing care of a designated group of patients through utilization...Apply For This Job
Description SUMMARY: Provides clinical mental health services to all age patients/families in the Institute for Family Health. The scope of...Apply For This Job
Description Description Do you have the career opportunities as a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse, Telemetry you want in your current...Apply For This Job
Description Description SHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-time Registered Nurse Day Surgery Full Time Weekdays Our Main Operating Room consists of 10 Suites...Apply For This Job