Incentives offered for full time employees:
Sign on bonus eligible ($15,000 based on experience 30 days payout).
And we are offering relocation assistance of $5,000
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
• Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
• Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
• Wellness Programs
For patients who have cancer or the potential threat, their oncology nurse will be one of the most important people in their journey. They’re with them during one of the most difficult and vulnerable moments of their life. They also treat patients with medical needs who don’t require surgery. Our talented Oncology/Medical RN’s have two solid traits: knowledge and passion. The patients they serve will tell you the same thing. If you are ready to join a team who cares for you the way you care for your patients, here we are!
What you’ll do:
• Administer chemotherapy and biotherapy to patients
• Create, plan, and implement patient’s care plan and adjust accordingly
• Assess and coordinate the patient’s discharge planning needs
• Admit, treat, and discharge medical patients not requiring surgery
• Displays high level of compassion and positivity at all times
Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
Graduate of an accredited nursing program
6 months experience as a Registered Nurse
Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Chemotherapy required within 12 months of hire (paid by CHI St. Vincent)
Tagged as: United States
Description Your Responsibilities: In the role of a Registered Nurse you will provide concierge emergency medical care to Sollis Health...Apply For This Job
Description Description Heartland Hospice part of HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeHourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hourLearn more about the benefits offered for this...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeAt HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We...Apply For This Job
Description Description This position is eligible for up to a $20,000 sign-on bonus! Introduction Are you looking for a place...Apply For This Job
Description Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – San Francisco, California BAART Community Healthcare (BCH) is looking for a qualified Psych NP interested...Apply For This Job