* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class; supervising day care.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; eliminating or removing known safety hazards; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Ensures consistency of service by maintaining open communications with parents and staff. 8.maintains equipment and supplies following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs; inventorying supplies; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Improves educational quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances pre-school center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Safety Management, Motivating Others, Persuasion, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Emotional Control
Tagged as: United States
Description The Foundation Schools is a special education day school which delivers innovative school programs and support services for children...Apply For This Job
Description For School Year 2021-2022183- Work Day Calendar 7- 8 hrs/day (determined by school) Hourly Pay Rate: $15.63+ (Salary placement is...Apply For This Job
Description Job Description Special Education Teacher Special Education Teacher Collaborate with campus administration to ensure...Apply For This Job
Description LAWRENCE COUNTY CAREER ANDTECHNICAL CENTER750 Phelps Way, New Castle, PA 16101-5099724-658-3583 â€¢ Fax 724-658-4753 â€¢ www.lcctceagles.comNOTIFICATION OF VACANCYPOSITION: Special...Apply For This Job
Description: This position is for our David D. Hunting YMCA.OUR CULTURE:Guiding Principles describe our behaviors to support our organization's work throughout...Apply For This Job
Description Description: Location: Openings are at various locations in Metro Denver Type: Part Time and Full-Time Pay range: $15.00 to...Apply For This Job