Citi Trends is a high growth, publicly held retail brand with a fleet of 600 Stores across 33 States. We are the leading specialty value store for African American and Latinx Families with a rich history of catering to under resourced communities on a path to grow to $1 Billion in sales by 2023. We have delivered consistent positive comparable stores sales increases in fourteen of the last sixteen quarters. Our track record of delivering eight straight years of profitability coupled with no debt allows us to invest in people, systems and infrastructure to scale our business. We carry a world-class assortment of branded and private branded merchandise across apparel, accessories, footwear and home that is showcased in an inviting store environment staffed by friendly associates. The Citi Trends experience works in rural, suburban and urban communities with the potential to grow to 1,000 stores to serve our loyal and expanding customer base. Our long-range plan calls for more than 20% compounded annual growth in both operating income and EPS. We are actively building our team of diverse leaders in a culture filled with passion, collaboration, agility and customer obsession and will continue to uphold our longstanding commitment to diversity and inclusion.
SUMMARY: Citi Trends Graphic Designer will be the conceptual and visual storyteller. Responsible for the creation of all creative visuals within the marketing department. Work with marketing manager to maintain a unified brand voice for in-store, digital ads, social media, photo shoots and internal projects. Understanding the full marketing mix and the ability to create strong and on-brand visually appealing graphics to drive in-store traffic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Executes consumer-facing imagery that aligns with Citi Trends brand goals
· Leverages understanding of strategic goals, brand and consumer demographic to achieve success
· Responsible for creative development and delivery to support visual communications of the brand
· Create, visualize, and execute Marketing campaigns
· Responsible for internal and external design including but not limited to: in-store signage, creating emails, social media graphics, digital graphics, website imagery, office redesign, video editing and more.
· A strong understanding of social media platforms and what performs well with our consumer
· Assist with monthly lifestyle photo shoots based out of NJ
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· A strong interest in branding, creative direction and design maintenance
· Exceptional creativity and innovation
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· A strong problem solver
· Professional approach to time, deadlines and budget
· Superior communication skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects from multiple departments
· Tenacity to obtain what you need to succeed from individuals in departments in multiple office locations
· Must be comfortable with high degree of virtual ways of working, collaboration and adept at frequent file sharing and organization
· A strong understanding of consistent layout and design / brand standards
· Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
· Knowledge of CMS platforms such as WordPress.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple design projects a day
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer, and an interest in Marketing
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and our website hosting platform WordPress
· Experience in HTML, CSS and Image optimization for web
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and understand documents such as general correspondence, department reports and office procedures. Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and fellow associates. Extensive computer skills required.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
· Ability to talk and hear
· Manual dexterity is required to operate computer and telephone
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: Remote
Create Your Career With Us! Sanford Health is one of the largest and fastest-growing not-for-profit health systems in the United...Apply For This Job
NOT a Remote Position, Location is in Irvine, CA MIADVG creates bespoke software products that help make our client’s vision...Apply For This Job
Location: Boston Job Terms: Temporary Start date: 07/18/2022 Date: 07/13/2022 Job Description: Our client is looking for a mid-level graphic...Apply For This Job
Who we are… We are a fast growing, medical supply company located in Rockland County, NY. We Care Like Family...Apply For This Job
Stellantis Financial Services (SFS) is the new captive finance company for one of the world’s leading automakers and a mobility...Apply For This Job
Accounting Clerk for fast growing company. Doing deposits, payroll and payroll taxes, general accounting in quick books software. Pay is...Apply For This Job