* Stimulates emotional, intellectrual, and social growth of students by implementing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; following standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
Connecting with Children, Safety Management, Judgment, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Dependability, Emotional Control, Handles Pressure, Listening, Verbal Communication
Tagged as: United States
Early Childhood Learning Center of Greene County is hiring for all positions. Our career opportunities include a variety of positions...Apply For This Job
Our family is expanding! If you love kids as much as we do, call us right now 215-355-3628! We are...Apply For This Job
Position: Upper Elementary Lead Teacher (2022-23 Opportunity) Location: Boston, MA (Hyde Park Campus) Start date: August, 2022 Match Charter Public...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a qualified VPK Teacher to prepare children ages 3-5 for kindergarten by easing them into organized...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: MIM seeks an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join the Education Department as Museum Educator. The Museum Educator...Apply For This Job
WE’RE HIRING FOR THE 22/23 SCHOOL YEAR! *Special Education Teachers *Great Start Readiness Teacher (GSRP) *Early Childhood Special Education Paraprofessional...Apply For This Job