Are you a terrific designer with several years of experience with business-to-business (B2B) technology marketing visuals? Can you work on projects from multiple clients concurrently while ensuring each conforms to its separate brand guidelines?
As a senior graphic designer at MarketReach, you’ll use your solid understanding of best practices to help ensure the consistency of solution briefs, infographics, data sheets, presentations, email messages, and interactive marketing materials we create for our technology-industry clients. We’re looking for someone who can produce high-quality designs individually and collaboratively.
You’ll report to our design manager and work closely with other design and production team members, project managers, proofreaders, web developers, and our traffic manager. Our work is fast-paced and deadline-driven, so if tight turnaround times make you nervous, this is not the job for you. But if you’re seeking a collaborative culture where you can elevate your skills to the next level, read on.
As a MarketReach senior graphic designer, you will:
· Take responsibility for art direction and graphic design, managing all projects through concept, design, production, and delivery.
· Meet tight deadlines while ensuring high quality, with a keen eye and attention to detail.
· Come up with creative solutions and present the resulting work at various stages to stakeholders for review.
· Learn and apply brand guidelines and collaborate with other teams to ensure visual consistency.
· Keep up to date with design and marketing trends, tools, and best practices.
· Contribute to MarketReach marketing efforts—for example, by contributing your photo and bio to our website, and sharing MarketReach content through social media.
· Mentor junior design staff.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Ideally, you are:
· An expert at Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365. HTML/CSS a plus.
· Experienced (6–10 years) at designing professionally at an agency or in‑house creative department
· Solution-oriented with a strong work ethic and passion for design, branding, and marketing
· Proactive and able to work well independently and as part of a team
· Professional and positive with a strong work ethic and willingness to observe and learn
· Able to take direction and feedback well and excel in a fast-paced work environment
· Excellent at organization and communication (oral and written)
Impress us with your resume and portfolio, and we’ll take it from there. Send them along with a cover letter explaining why you’d be a perfect fit for our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Nashua, NH 03063
The Marketing Specialist/Graphic Designer is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving marketing targets....Apply For This Job
Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Develops graphic design concepts by gathering information and materials from clients and a variety of other...Apply For This Job
CRISP & GREEN is seeking a talented SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER to add to our corporate team! Hungry for an amazing...Apply For This Job
Started in 1989, Duluth Trading Company exists to enable hard-working individuals to take on life with their own two hands....Apply For This Job
Simple Solar consists of elite individuals who focus on mindset, motivation, and maximizing their days. We dedicate our time to...Apply For This Job
10+ years exp. GC/USC only. Graphic design capabilities; knowledge of HTLM5 and use of Photoshop/Adobe, etc. is required Job Type:...Apply For This Job