We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our Marketing Department encourages conversation and collaboration, and CWC team members bring a top-notch attitude and willingness to help each other grow.
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer with an affinity for branding and advertising to join our Marketing Department. The Graphic Designer will help define the visual identity of CWC, creating graphics for everything from promotional email blasts to catalogs to website landing pages. The Marketing Department offers an engaging, fast-paced environment in which you will have the opportunity to create designs for both traditional and digital marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
· Oversee the visual branding identity of CWC
· Design and produce materials for print, digital and web platforms, including but not limited to advertisements, packaging, flyers, catalogs, business cards, email blasts, web pages, web graphics, and more.
· Photograph and edit product photos to improve the image library.
· Contacting printers, gathering quotes, comparing prices
· Manage and organize a graphic and image library.
· Ensure designs meet branding standards.
· Learn 65-bit software to create catalogs. (InDesign plug-in to pull product specs from ERP)
· Research new design technologies as applicable for changing industry and/or technological practices as needed to achieve company goals.
Specific qualifications include:
· Degree in Art/Design
· 2+ years of designing for print & web
· Advanced skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
· Proficiency using Pantone, CMYK and RGB color space
· Knowledge of Mac systems; knowledge of digital reproduction, and pre-press delivery formats.
· Detail-oriented, flexible, and creative.
· Excellent time management skills and sensitivity to deadlines.
· Ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and use feedback to modify designs.
· Strong written and oral communication and listening skills.
· Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be asked to provide samples of your work. If you have a URL link, please include it!
Our generous benefits package includes medical, dental, vacation, holidays, 401(k) match, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Winning the race to bring new healthcare products safely to a waiting world drives Rapid Micro Biosystems (RMB) to combine...Apply For This Job
We are a brand new business/company that has all the tools needed to succeed. It will be essential we have...Apply For This Job
(Please submit a portfolio when applying to this position.) “Go to the “Why Join Us” tab, on our company page,...Apply For This Job
About us: Charles & Colvard lives by the idea that fine jewelry can be accessible, beautiful and conscientious. We are...Apply For This Job
POSITION: GRAPHIC DESIGNER / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT If you are super creative, have a passion for seeking trends, technically savvy, have...Apply For This Job
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Graphic Designer, Dashboard Design to create impactful visuals out of...Apply For This Job