Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks a full-time Graphic Designer in its Marketing Department at headquarters. Dependable process competence, creatively skilled, and reliable as a team member. Food knowledge and business experience are helpful. Good food, mission, and benefits.
Position: Digital Graphic Designer
Reports to: Department Manager
Participate in conceptualization, design, and preparation of marketing materials and communications for and about attributes and values of Eden brand and items as a member of Eden Foods Marketing Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Carry out projects that draw upon your creativity and skills, other team members, Company information, traditions, and principles.
2. Packages, labels, advertisement, brochures, trade graphics, signage, editorial, and other marketing materials design and creation.
3. Create digital graphics/assets for various formats.
4. Design, assemble, illustrate, photograph or manipulate photos, color, correct, size, and package digital materials for the production and the end user.
5. Assist in development of strategy, tactics, communication methods and content, consumer and industry educational materials.
6. Participate in Department copy proofing
7. Work with suppliers/vendors as needed, and with other Eden Foods Departments as proper for the cohesive completion of tasks.
8. Work efficiently with the systems and team members of the Department.
9. Reliable, timely, and accurate interface and follow through with team members and Eden contacts
10. Help manage use of Eden trademarks, brand names, and intellectual property wherever they are used. Communicate internally about potential trademark or copyright issues observed.
11. Participate in reviews and proofing processes to help ensure accuracy
and quality of work being carried out in the Department.
11. Participate in Marketing Department professional efforts as a member
of the marketing Team
A. Education and experience sufficient to carry out preparation of creatively professional and effective marketing materials
B. Dependable and versatile Marketing Team member
C. An advanced competence in Adobe Creative Suite software
D. Strong language and communication skills
E. Ability to participate in collaborative processes
F. Contribute to the development of the Department, the Company, and the completion of tasks at hand.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation of all duties. Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or Eden Management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
100% Remote Graphic Designer – PNC Bank Work closely with main designer to pull together graphics and infographics for the...Apply For This Job
AutoCAD Designer – Production Equipment & Packaging Lines – Food/Beverage Equipment and Processes Location: Appleton, Oshkosh, Green Bay, WI area....Apply For This Job
You are looking for your next career, not just a job.You desire a career where you can play a part...Apply For This Job
Overview Our client is looking for a mid-level graphic designer who has depth in designing online ads and landing pages....Apply For This Job
Product Photographer & Graphic Designer Summary Cellairis is searching for a detail-oriented, creative, and business-minded candidate who have experience in...Apply For This Job
Graphic Designer – Charlotte, NC or Remote Seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services team. Our designers will...Apply For This Job