Eden Foods – Clinton, Michigan (Lenawee County) seeks a full-time Graphic Designer in its Marketing Department at headquarters. Dependable process competence, creatively skilled, and reliable as a team member. Food knowledge and business experience are helpful. Good food, mission, and benefits.
Position: Digital Graphic Designer
Reports to: Department Manager
Participate in conceptualization, design, and preparation of marketing materials and communications for and about attributes and values of Eden brand and items as a member of Eden Foods Marketing Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Carry out projects that draw upon your creativity and skills, other team members, Company information, traditions, and principles.
2. Packages, labels, advertisement, brochures, trade graphics, signage, editorial, and other marketing materials design and creation.
3. Create digital graphics/assets for various formats.
4. Design, assemble, illustrate, photograph or manipulate photos, color, correct, size, and package digital materials for the production and the end user.
5. Assist in development of strategy, tactics, communication methods and content, consumer and industry educational materials.
6. Participate in Department copy proofing
7. Work with suppliers/vendors as needed, and with other Eden Foods Departments as proper for the cohesive completion of tasks.
8. Work efficiently with the systems and team members of the Department.
9. Reliable, timely, and accurate interface and follow through with team members and Eden contacts
10. Help manage use of Eden trademarks, brand names, and intellectual property wherever they are used. Communicate internally about potential trademark or copyright issues observed.
11. Participate in reviews and proofing processes to help ensure accuracy
and quality of work being carried out in the Department.
11. Participate in Marketing Department professional efforts as a member
of the marketing Team
A. Education and experience sufficient to carry out preparation of creatively professional and effective marketing materials
B. Dependable and versatile Marketing Team member
C. An advanced competence in Adobe Creative Suite software
D. Strong language and communication skills
E. Ability to participate in collaborative processes
F. Contribute to the development of the Department, the Company, and the completion of tasks at hand.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive or a complete explanation of all duties. Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or Eden Management. Eden reserves the right to modify job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
POSITION TITLE: 2D DESIGNER DUTIES: Provide 2D Designer support services to assigned SRR Engineering Teams. Designer support services include engineering...Apply For This Job
Junior Web Graphic Designer Corporate Headquarters 12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 Uline’s Creative department is a powerhouse of...Apply For This Job
We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and...Apply For This Job
Position: Graphic Designer Location: Remote Duration: 17 month Contract-to-Hire Responsibilities: Graphic Designer, Print & Digital MediaIn this role you will...Apply For This Job
Jr. Graphic Designer Position Position Overview: Full time Jr. Graphic Designer, Entry Level Position Seeking a creative and hardworking Jr....Apply For This Job
Company Description At Lakeshore, we create innovative learning materials and world-class guest experiences for teachers, parents and children. Since 1954,...Apply For This Job