At Favorite Healthcare Staffing, we aspire to learn what thrills you about being a travel nurse. Our exceptional recruiters thrive on the challenge of discovering the perfect position for you. From day one, your dedicated recruiter has your back as you search for your next adventure. Apply today to join the Favorite Family!
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is looking for an experienced Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (MedSurg RN) for a travel contract in Eau Claire, WI.
This assignment is for 14 weeks and ideal candidates will have at least one year of recent experience as a Med/Surg Nurse.
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (MedSurg RN) Position Details:
• Contract Length: 14 Weeks
• Location: Eau Claire, WI.
• Shift & Schedule: Full-Time, 12 Hour Days
• Hourly Pay Range (Local Contract): $116-$123 per Hour
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (MedSurg RN) Requirements:
• Must have 1 year of recent Med/SurgRN experience in the last 18 months in a hospital setting
• Active WI. Registered Nurse License required
• Current BLS Certification required
Perks of Traveling with Favorite:
• Live Recruiters, Customer Service, & Tech Support 24/7/365
• Schedule Shifts & Submit Timecards on Favorite Mobile App
• Referral Bonus Program, First Day Health Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plans & Match
• License & Continuing Education Reimbursement
Travel nursing with Favorite Healthcare Staffing gives you the opportunity to advance your career, develop new skills, and experience new things, all while exploring the country. Call 262-797-9558
to speak to your Favorite Recruiter today!
Tagged as: United States
Job Description Vaco is hiring for a Payroll Specialist to work a 3-4 month temporary contract at a large hospital...Apply For This Job
Division:Eskenazi Health Sub-Division: Req ID: 8192 Eskenazi Health serves as the public hospital division of the Health & Hospital...Apply For This Job
August 2019 OUTPATIENT PSYCHIATRIST OR ADVANCED PRACTICE PSYCHIATRIC NURSE MEDICAL SERVICES KITSAP MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES JOB DESCRIPTION PURPOSE: To provide...Apply For This Job
The Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) of the Outpatient Clinic will be responsible for all medication monitoring appointments and completion of...Apply For This Job
Position OverviewThe Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing personal medical care and assistance with daily living activities that improve...Apply For This Job
The Company: At Connected Care, our vision is to become the most trusted and innovative healthcare partner. Our mission is...Apply For This Job