* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of children by developing activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; removing known safety hazards.
* Encourages children’s participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum and activities.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress, attendance, and behavior.
* Encourages development of children’s self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Encourages consistency of service by maintaining communications with parents and staff.
* Protects families by keeping personal information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Experience working with young children. Montessori experience a plus, and certification preferred.
Safety Management, Creativity, Teaching, Presentation Skills, Flexibility, Motivating Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Enjoys Children
Tagged as: United States
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join...Apply For This Job
With a focus on our Stratford Schools in CA, the Digital Learning Coach will model and coach teachers in the...Apply For This Job
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine...Apply For This Job
At Children of America, our employees are the fuel that helps our company run. Working for us is an opportunity...Apply For This Job
The Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University seeks a Nephrologist at the Assistant or Associate Professor level on...Apply For This Job
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Special Education to help make a difference in a...Apply For This Job