* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class, supervising day care.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; eliminating or removing known safety hazards; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans, posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom, maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
Safety Management, Motivating Others, Persuasion, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Emotional Control
Tagged as: United States
Kids Harbor is looking for teachers to join our team! We are a group of passionate teachers that believe in...Apply For This Job
Preschool Lead Teacher School Name 715 – Mallard ID 2022-20376 Category Teacher and School Staff Position Type Regular Full-Time Job...Apply For This Job
Pre-K Teacher PRE-K TEACHER-Full Year (12 month) Key Areas: Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and...Apply For This Job
Must have VALID California Education Specialist Credential. Option 1: Mild- Mod with Autism Authorization Option 2: Mod- Severe Creative Learning...Apply For This Job
WellSpan Health, an integrated health system that serves the communities of south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, is seeking a full-time...Apply For This Job
Academic Pediatric Surgery-New Medical School Due to community need and the strategic priority for creating a world-class center for medical...Apply For This Job