Port Washington, NY, US, 11050
For over 70 years Global Industrial has been an industry leader providing private label and brand name industrial equipment and supplies to businesses throughout North America.
We carry over one million industrial, material handling and business products that are sold through our website, corporate sales people and full color catalogs. We are constantly increasing our product offerings to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers. Our customers include small to large corporations, institutions, government agencies and consumers across North America.
• Ensuring vendors are adhering to service levels, policies and processes. Facilitating corrective actions with both vendor and internal resources to resolve service level misses. Managing systems and processes to track vendor service levels and the implementation of corrective actions.
• Assisting in the refinement of current vendor process to drive continuous improvement and quality in the order life cycle leading to an improved customer and vendor experience. Development and documentation of standard operating procedures as needed.
• Overseeing team tasked with the engagement and expediting of 1300+ vendors to drive revenue and shipping lead times.
• Advising and reporting to Director Vendor Performance Management and senior management as appropriate.
• Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Engineering or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in vendor relationship management or contract negotiations.
• Expert in business analysis and highly proficient in Excel.
• Experience in demand planning, inventory management, and procurement a plus.
• 1+ years in team based supervisory role.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to drive change across the organization.
Global Industrial provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nearest Major Market: Long Island
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment:Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Demand Planner, Supply, Procurement, Operations
Here at Central Bank of the Midwest, our values live at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is...Apply For This Job
KRONES, Inc. is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-speed equipment for the packaging industry. Continued growth...Apply For This Job
TITLE Manager EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without...Apply For This Job
Regional Market Manager The Customer Center (TCC) a T-Mobile Premium Retailer is one of the first exclusively branded wireless retailers...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager (Level II Department Manager) – Air Force Technical Services Division within the Air and Sea Forces Support Sector. DCS...Apply For This Job
Summary: At Great Wolf, the Executive Steward works in a fast paced, exciting environment to deliver on our commitment to...Apply For This Job