$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today’s traveler.
Position: Dunkin’ Supervisor
Location: Dallas Lovefield International Airport
Job Type: Dunkin’ Shift Leader / Food & Beverage Supervisor
Rate of Pay: Seasonal Rate of Pay $18.00 per hour
Shift: Open / flexible availability – Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings – Weekdays and Weekends
What We Will Offer You:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
• $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Supervisor for a Dunkin’ Donuts is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product. Everyone on our team works together and takes pride in doing a good job. if you are ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
• Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
• Follow processes to control labor costs, food costs, waste management and cash on their shift.
• Ensure the safety and security of the team and guests through a focus on preventive maintenance and cleanliness.
• Hold our guests as the highest priority and role models exceptional guest service.
• Promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
• Ensure that Brand standards and systems are executed on their shift.
• Promote a team environment through respect, coaching, feedback and recognition.
• Support the training of Dunkin’ crew members.
• Hold themselves accountable for responsibilities on shift.
• Comply with all restaurant, Brand and franchisee policies.
Knowledge, Skill & Ability:
• Anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
• Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments
• Identify and analyze problems, explore other alternatives and use sound business judgment to take decisive action
• Get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
• Use Interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• One or more years of Food and Beverage, retail, and supervisory experience
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
• Competitive Salaries
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Advancement and Growth Opportunities
• On-going Training & Development
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Tagged as: United States
Title: Cafe ManagerCategory: RetailEmploymentType: Full-TimeLocation: MA - Hyannis - Cape Cod Mall - 2092LocationType: retailJobLocation: Hyannis, Massachusetts 02601JobSummary: Barnes &...Apply For This Job
Sign on bonus $1,500At Advena Living we are dedicated to the vision that each person has value and is able...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Food Service Worker (Full Time, Sign on Bonus)Location: Danville, PennsylvaniaJob Category: Hospitality ServicesSchedule: Rotation Work Type: Full timeDepartment:...Apply For This Job
This position is scheduled a minimum of 16 hours per week, but is often scheduled more based on the employee's...Apply For This Job
As a Food Service Worker, you will be involved with setting & clearing tables for Residents, assisting Residents at meal...Apply For This Job
DescriptionThe Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin (RHOW) is a state-of-the-art, 40-bed Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Hospital that is dedicated to restoring lives....Apply For This Job