Develops and nurtures children by planning and implementing educational programs; providing child-care; keeping children healthy and safe.
* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; eliminating or removing known safety hazards; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by posting pictures, videos, developmental observations and milestones.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information on Brightwheel, in person conversations, and phone conversations. Maintains and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Ensures consistency of service by maintaining open communications with parents and staff.
* Improves educational quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances ImagiNation Learning Center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Safety Management, Motivating Others, Persuasion, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Emotional Control
Special Education PreSchool Teacher Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Special Education to help make...Apply For This Job
Roger Williams University Location: Bristol, RI Category: Professional and Clerical Posted On: Fri Jul 22 2022 Job Description: Reporting to...Apply For This Job
The Intensive Education Academy (IEA) was founded in 1971 and is a state-approved private special education facility. We foster our...Apply For This Job
Looking for rewarding work in a positive, family-oriented atmosphere? Now’s your chance to join Primrose School of Bothell, the leader...Apply For This Job
$2,000 Sign On-Bonus upon meeting the criteria and payable under the terms of Lincoln Tech’s Employee Sign-on Bonus Agreement. Join...Apply For This Job
Full-Time 12-Month Special Education Secretary The Schuylkill Valley School District has an anticipated vacancy for a Full-Time 12-Month Special...Apply For This Job