Develops and nurtures children by planning and implementing educational programs; providing child-care; keeping children healthy and safe.
* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; eliminating or removing known safety hazards; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by posting pictures, videos, developmental observations and milestones.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information on Brightwheel, in person conversations, and phone conversations. Maintains and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Ensures consistency of service by maintaining open communications with parents and staff.
* Improves educational quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances ImagiNation Learning Center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Safety Management, Motivating Others, Persuasion, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Emotional Control
Tagged as: United States
Special Education Teacher Contract Job Near Corvallis, OR Join the Spindle team with this Special Education Teacher job in Corvallis,...Apply For This Job
Description Special Education (Autistic Support) Teacher – ES The Schuylkill Valley School District has an anticipated Special Education (Autistic Support)...Apply For This Job
Description: Are you a native Spanish-speaker with a love for teaching preschool? We are expanding in the San Francisco Bay...Apply For This Job
Description Description: Triumph, Inc. Non-Exempt Refer to Present Salary Scale Seeking Preschool Teacher: Sign on bonus is available 1.Qualifications: A....Apply For This Job
Eliada Homes, Inc. is seeking an NC Pre-K1 Teacher Assistant whose employment services will directly and indirectly impact the lives...Apply For This Job
Boise State University https://jobs.boisestate.edu/en-us/job/496491/behavioral-coordinator-sestaOPEN POSITION AT Idaho SESTA!Special Education Statewide Behavioral Coordinator, Eastern Idaho(Job no:4964910)Location: preference in Eastern Idaho (Idaho...Apply For This Job