Interim HealthCare of Colorado Springs offers the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and we are looking for a quality Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/ LVN) that desires to work in facilities. Our growing business will accommodate your flexible schedule needs! That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Location: Pueblo, Co & surrounding area
Status: PRN – build your own schedule!
Hourly rates: $26 – $34 per hour
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Nights, 8 and 12 hour shifts & DOUBLES!
Shift start times: 6am, 2pm, and 10pm
· Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
· Dental plan available
· Disability plan available
· Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
· Employee recognition and growth programs
· Exceptional PTO program
· Flexible assignments to fit your needs
· Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
· Offices in Fort Collins/Greeley, Boulder/Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
· Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Acute Rehab, Hospice and other facilities
· Retirement option available
· Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
· Vision plan available
· Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Responsibilities of the LPN role include:
Maintain records of patients’ histories
· Update doctors and registered nurses on a patient’s status
· Measure vital signs
· Assist doctors and registered nurses with tests and procedures
· Assemble, use and clean certain medical equipment
· Monitor medication and a patient’s response
· Current Licensed Practical Nurse/ Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) license active in Colorado
· Health care CPR/BLS Certified
· Geriatric, Psych and Alzheimer experience a plus
· New Grads Welcome! Preferred Qualifications:
· IV Certification
· Ability to travel to other Southern Colorado Locations
Interim HealthCare is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Tagged as: United States
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Part-time Registered Nurse Pediatric ICU Medical City Children’s Health- Medical City Dallas PT Days 7A-7P ...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time $20k Sign-On Bonus Available – March & April start dates! Do you want...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeHourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hourLearn more about the benefits offered for this...Apply For This Job
Description Overview MercyOne Central Iowa operates four not-for-profit, Catholic medical centers in Des Moines, West Des Moines, Newton and Centerville...Apply For This Job
Description To Quick Apply Text 559-287-8050 ! Description: Primary Accountability: The Medical Assistant – Front Office is responsible for supporting...Apply For This Job