Interim Healthcare Services of NEPA isseeking an experienced Registered Nurse / RN to cover intermittent visits for our ever-growing cliental.
We have proudly served clients in Lackawanna, Luzerne, Wayne, Wyoming, and Susquehanna Counties for over 30 years. Interim Healthcare provides 24/7 care, 7 days per week, offering candidates the opportunity and flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
· Location: Susquehanna County
· Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
· SOME ON – CALL NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS
· Part Time or Full Time
· Up to $35/hr
· Health benefits
· Supplemental Insurance
· vacation, sick, and personal time
· Retirement Plan matched up to 3%
· Mileage Reimbursement
· Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Paper Check
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Essential Functions of the Registered Nurse (RN):
· Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
· Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
· Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
· Contributes to the patient’s plan of care/service plan.
· Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
· Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
· Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
· Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
· Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing the patient’s progress.
· Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
· Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the patient’s needs.
· Coordinates plans for patient discharge from services.
· Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
· Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
· Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
· Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage individual patients.
· Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
· Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of licensure.
· Accesses personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
· Hold an Active Nursing License in the State of Pennsylvania.
· Proof of training in Basic Life Support and/or CPR; required.
· Must be willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
· Must have a reliable form of transportation
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients’ decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices.
Tagged as: United States
Carpenter Technology Corporation is a leading producer and distributor of premium specialty alloys, including titanium alloys, nickel and cobalt based...Apply For This Job
About CarolinaEast Medical Center CarolinaEast Health System is dedicated to quality and compassionate care across the Coastal Carolina region. The...Apply For This Job
Description JOB SUMMARY The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is a licensed nurse who uses the BSWH nursing professional practice model...Apply For This Job
Description Introduction Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic...Apply For This Job
Welcome to Centura Health: Welcome to Centura Health – the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living...Apply For This Job
Description Ashfield Engage is honored to continue their partnership with this leading pharmaceutical company, across the Patient Solutions business. To...Apply For This Job