Are you looking to make extra money with the flexibility to create your own schedule? Are you looking to try your skills in a different setting?
Interim HealthCare of Tucson is looking for a per diem Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing home health team!
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
· Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments.
· Coordinate for patient/client discharge from services.
· Provide care according to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
· Participate with the patient/client in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporate these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
· Conduct home visits as assigned, assessing the patient’s condition, progress toward goals, providing patient care, teaching and other skilled interventions as ordered.
· Develop a care plan in collaboration with Case Manager, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions, including the patient and family in the planning process.
· Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Arizona, in good standing.
· Current Health Care CPR (BLS) Certification.
· Valid Arizona Fingerprint Card.
· One (1) Home health experience preferred but not required.
· $50-$60 per visit/ $75-$90 per open(dependent on experience)
· Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
· Competitive salary and travel compensation
· Dental plan available
· Disability plan available
· Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
· Employee recognition and growth programs
· Exceptional PTO program
· Flexible assignments to fit your needs
· Health Coverage for full time employees
· Holiday pay for full time employees
· Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
· Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health, Acute Rehab, and other facilities
· Retirement option available
· Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
· Vision plan available
· Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Location: Minneapolis, MNDescription: Our client is currently seeking a Healthcare Representative 3 in the Minneapolis area that might be of...Apply For This Job
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital...Apply For This Job
Department: Nursing Community Location: The Heritage at Legacy – 2961 S. 169th Plz City/State: Omaha, NE Hours: Full Time “Caring...Apply For This Job
Make a difference in the lives of others. Haven Behavioral Hospital of Albuquerque is a 48-bed facility providing high-quality, specialty...Apply For This Job
Overview Founded in 1955, Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a 394-bed, acute care, nonprofit community hospital located...Apply For This Job
Interim Healthcare is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide home health aide services to clients in their homes in Winnabow, NC.CNAs...Apply For This Job