· MUST Be licensed in the state OR hold a compact license to practice in the state.
this is a travel position within the state of Connecticut – several sites
· Use of technology and entering into EDC platforms is required
· Must have 2 + years of experience as an RN
ANY clinical research experience will be considered, and is highly preferred – candidates without research experience will need to have at least 3-5 years as an RN, and be able to learn research
· Phlebotomy experience is a must
· Good management and organizational skills, understanding of medical procedures
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently
· You must live in the USA and be willing and able to travel with 24-36 hour notice
· Intravenous administration of Investigational Product (study drug) including starting and monitoring IV.
· Assist physician in management of infusion reactions.
· Maintain a clean, efficient clinical area to assure the highest standards of patient care.
· Follow safety and PPE procedures as well as maintain proper documentation of infusion procedures.
· Provides ongoing assessment of the study subject/patient to identify Adverse Events
· Provides medical management of adverse events as appropriate
· Timely communications with internal teams, investigators, review boards, and study subjects
· Prescreen study candidates by telephone and review exclusionary conditions or medications prior to scheduling screening appointment
· Obtain informed consent per SOP
· Administer delegated study questionnaires
· Collect and evaluate medical records
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have...Apply For This Job
Company Overview: Elk Valley Health Services is currently recruiting for Full time, Part-Time/PRN Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide quality, compassionate...Apply For This Job
NYU Grossman School of Medicine is one of the nation’s top-ranked medical schools. For 175 years, NYU Grossman School of...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY: We are searching for a Full-Time Healthcare Partnership Director to grow our services in the community to ensure patients...Apply For This Job
TEMPORARY NURSE OPPORTUNITY IN WOOD RIVER, IL (12-Week Assignment) BayMark Health Services is looking for a nurse to help with...Apply For This Job
EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY with a rapidly growing organization. This role is an amazing opportunity to grow and diversify your career within...Apply For This Job