**Now scheduling interviews , email TODAY to schedule yours!**
Kids On The Go is looking to expand our team of qualified, passionate teachers! If you want to be part of a team that is working to bring big change to our community, send in your resume and transcripts (unofficial) today!
Are you a good fit? Here’s what we are looking for:
– Associates degree or higher in Child Development
– at leas 12 units of child development but no degree? Send us your transcripts and we’ll look over it!
– hours of availability between 6AM and 6PM
– Enthusiastic and passionate about early education
– Creative individuals
– Team players who want to be on mission to bring positive changes to our community and grow along side of us.
Develop and nurture children by planning and implementing age appropriate curriculum; providing a safe classroom environment that fosters children’s curiosity and development; Maintain classroom to title 22 and title 5 regulations.
* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and implementing educational curriculum and activities tailored to children’s developmental age and interests; oversee wellbeing of all children in your care.
* Provides a safe environment by maintaining an orderly, clean, and appealing classroom; complying with all licensing safety requirements; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with company mission statement.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control and emotional regulation by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Ensures consistency of service by maintaining open communications with parents and staff. Maintains equipment and supplies following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs; inventorying supplies; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Improves educational quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
12+ units of child development MINIMUM, Mandated Reporter Training, Pesticide Training, First Aid/CPR qualified. Child Development Permit strongly desired. Knowledge of DRDP and ASQ tools highly recommended. Motivating Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Emotional Control
Tagged as: United States
At Community, our employees make the difference, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental,...Apply For This Job
MONTGOMERY ACADEMY WHERE YOU CAN BE YOURSELF A School Serving Special Needs Children and Young Adults Has Openings for the...Apply For This Job
Description This position assists in providing high-quality, educational experiences to enhance school readiness that comply with the NC Division...Apply For This Job
Sonnets Academy is seeking an experienced full time Early Childhood Co-Teacher to join our Infant Classroom (6 weeks to 15...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY As a Teacher Aide, your care and interaction with the children helps the teacher to maintain a positive environment...Apply For This Job
Description: Location: Openings are at various locations in Metro Denver Type: Part Time and Full-Time Salary: $15.90 – $17.00 /...Apply For This Job