We are looking for a Medical Assistant Float (RMA/CMA) to join our family. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Medical Assistant Float is responsible for providing high quality competent care across all sites in the organization. Float Medical Assistants are responsible for understanding and implementing patient care according to organization policy/procedure. The Medical Assistant Float role will require flexibility, strong communication, and may involve innovative working atmospheres to meet patient need. The Medical Assistant Float must demonstrate sound clinical skills and perform without direction. The Medical Assistant Float will be required to complete organizational competency to validate clinical/communication skills and must successfully complete organizational Medication Administration validation.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; preferred formal education in Medical Assistant program.
Certification(s): Basic Life Support, Mental Health First Aid
Licensure: Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant
Required Experience: 2+ years of experience functioning as a Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant
Able to sit, stand, kneel, crouch and/or walk for extended periods of time
Able to lift 40-50lbs
Intact/supported medically manual dexterity, auditor, and visual sensory skills
May require working outdoors and/or within mobile units
Kintegra Health Core Requirements
1. Patient First – An approach to care that holds primary, the well-being and desires of the patient
2. Build not Blame – Focusing first on finding fault with the process rather than the person
3. Integrity and Honesty – Fostering an acceptance of openness, honesty, and fairness in words, deeds and the use of organizational resources judiciously for both internal and external customers
4. Cooperation and Flexibility – Related to an internal believe that we function as part of an interdependent team with only shared gains or losses thereby committed to assisting whenever possible beyond the prerequisite job description
5. Culturally Sensitive – Always working toward increasing one’s ability to understand, communicate with, effectively interact and care for people across cultures, while having an acute awareness of one’s own culture.
Kintegra Health has implemented Covid-19 protocols for our current employees and new hires. For further information please reach out to Human Resources at
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Tagged as: United States
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Why Mount Carmel? With five hospitals, over 60 free-standing outpatient clinics, a college of nursing,...Apply For This Job
Reimbursement Accountant About the company: Not for Profit, community-based health system, serving our community since 1878. Built on the heritage...Apply For This Job
Company Overview: EGAN Ochsner Home Health is looking for nurses that want to make a difference in the lives of their...Apply For This Job
Hope Services is Silicon Valley’s leading provider of services to people with developmental disabilities and mental health needs. We serve...Apply For This Job
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Rotating Shift Why Mount Carmel? With five hospitals, over 60 free-standing outpatient clinics, a college...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus for Night shift RN’s Do you...Apply For This Job