Manage the overall technical relationship with key academic and research institutions. Partner with customers to understand their technical and business challenges. and use the insights gained to paint a vision of how MathWorks can help them address their challenges in education and research. Conversations will range from computational thinking, coding to learn, use of MathWorks’ products in industry to benefits of teaching/learning MATLAB skills. Demonstrate the value of MATLAB and Simulink to grow their adoption in curriculum, research and commercial projects.
(1) Champion computational thinking: Influence academic leaders to incorporate computational literacy in their curriculum. Identify, track and influence adoption of MathWorks products in relevant Engineering, Science and Business courses, at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
Identify key research projects and groups that can benefit from the adoption of MathWorks products. Engage with these groups to understand their goals and challenges. Leverage product knowledge and industry experience to recommend MathWorks solutions.
(2) Planning and Strategy: Develop Technical Engagement Plans and activities to increase adoption of MathWorks products across a set of universities. Regularly review the key metrics to adapt your plans.
(3) Execute Technical Engagement Plans: Travel to universities to advocate and support deeper use of MathWorks products across all aspects of a university, including curriculum and coursework, in research and commercial projects, and in high-impact student activities (competitions, projects etc.). Prepare and deliver presentations, demonstrations, and application examples.
(4) Cultivate champions: Establish rapport with leading faculty and researchers to persuade them to advocate MathWorks products on-campus and in the broader education community. Advocate on behalf of customers to influence the future of MathWorks products.
• A bachelors degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a masters degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
• MS in Engineering or Sciences
• Proven working experience with MATLAB & Simulink
• A relevant PhD or 3+ years equivalent experience working in a relevant industry is a plus
• Experience in a Sales, Marketing or Customer-Facing Technical role is a plus
• Experience as a graduate-level Research or Teaching Assistant is a plus
• Fluency in Spanish (with ability to learn technical Spanish) is a plus
• Expected travel: 25-50%
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join...Apply For This Job
Academic Geriatric Psychiatry OpportunityMilwaukee, Wisconsin The Medical College of Wisconsin Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine is seeking a BE/BC...Apply For This Job
Vivian is looking for Staff CVICU RNs for roles at top tier hospital systems in Sandy, Oregon and surrounding areas!...Apply For This Job
Special Education Teacher Contract Job Near Corvallis, OR Join the Spindle team with this Special Education Teacher job in Corvallis,...Apply For This Job
CHICAGO COMMONS HISTORY Founded in 1894, Chicago Commons was one of Chicago’s original settlement houses serving immigrants on Chicago’s northwest...Apply For This Job
Preschool Teacher Assistant School Name 853 – Reston ID 2022-16522 Category Teacher and School Staff Position Type Regular Part-Time Job...Apply For This Job