Manage the overall technical relationship with key academic and research institutions. Partner with customers to understand their technical and business challenges. and use the insights gained to paint a vision of how MathWorks can help them address their challenges in education and research. Conversations will range from computational thinking, coding to learn, use of MathWorks’ products in industry to benefits of teaching/learning MATLAB skills. Demonstrate the value of MATLAB and Simulink to grow their adoption in curriculum, research and commercial projects.
(1) Champion computational thinking: Influence academic leaders to incorporate computational literacy in their curriculum. Identify, track and influence adoption of MathWorks products in relevant Engineering, Science and Business courses, at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
Identify key research projects and groups that can benefit from the adoption of MathWorks products. Engage with these groups to understand their goals and challenges. Leverage product knowledge and industry experience to recommend MathWorks solutions.
(2) Planning and Strategy: Develop Technical Engagement Plans and activities to increase adoption of MathWorks products across a set of universities. Regularly review the key metrics to adapt your plans.
(3) Execute Technical Engagement Plans: Travel to universities to advocate and support deeper use of MathWorks products across all aspects of a university, including curriculum and coursework, in research and commercial projects, and in high-impact student activities (competitions, projects etc.). Prepare and deliver presentations, demonstrations, and application examples.
(4) Cultivate champions: Establish rapport with leading faculty and researchers to persuade them to advocate MathWorks products on-campus and in the broader education community. Advocate on behalf of customers to influence the future of MathWorks products.
• A bachelors degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a masters degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
• MS in Engineering or Sciences
• Proven working experience with MATLAB & Simulink
• A relevant PhD or 3+ years equivalent experience working in a relevant industry is a plus
• Experience in a Sales, Marketing or Customer-Facing Technical role is a plus
• Experience as a graduate-level Research or Teaching Assistant is a plus
• Fluency in Spanish (with ability to learn technical Spanish) is a plus
• Expected travel: 25-50%
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join...Apply For This Job
Report To: Campus Director & Education SpecialistFLSA Status: Non-Exempt The Company:Tricoci University of Beauty Culture (TUBC) is a Chicago-based education...Apply For This Job
The Foundation Schools is a special education day school which delivers innovative school programs and support services for children and...Apply For This Job
At Community, our employees make the difference, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental,...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Toddler/ Preschool Teacher to join our team of dedicated educators. Signing Bonus for EEC Certified...Apply For This Job
Infant Lead Teacher School Name 573 – Walton ID 2022-20391 Category Teacher and School Staff Position Type Regular Full-Time Job...Apply For This Job