SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of the nation’s largest providers of healthcare services as a Med/Surg RN.
LEVEL II – $32/hr
Required hours – 48 hrs/4 wks
Weekend shift – 1 shift/4 wks
Major holiday – 1 annually
Minor holiday – 1 annually
LEVEL III – $37/hr
Required hours – 96
Weekend shift – 2 shifts/4 wks
Major holiday – 1 annually
Minor holiday – 2 annually
As a nurse on a Medical Surgical Unit, you can expect to provide healing to a variety of diagnoses and populations such as post-surgical, orthopedic, neurologic, oncology and telemetry. The diversity of Med / Surg will provide constant learning and the ability to approach each patient with confidence. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following nursing and departmental policies and procedures, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis at regular and indicated intervals.
• Utilizing data collection in the assessment, and collaboration with other health care providers, formulates a plan of care and updates as needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
• Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal outcomes.
Medical City Alliance is the epitome of big things in small packages. We are a 75-bed, acute care hospital and since our doors opened in February of 2015, we have been doing big things. Recently designated a Level III Trauma Center, this three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility offers a full range of services, specializing in women’s services, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. In 2019, Medical City Alliance was a 5-star recipient for Women’s Care by Healthgrades, and in 2020, the hospital was recognized as a Top General Hospital by earning an “A” for Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. Medical City Alliance is proud to serve the growing communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• ADN required; BSN preferred and will be required within 3 years of employment
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire
• Advanced Nursing Certification preferred or obtained within first 12 months of employment
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience is preferred;
• Demonstrated competence in cardiac rhythm interpretation and assessment and treatment
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Tagged as: United States
College Graduates, Are you deciding on a post-graduate program? Are you applying to PA school, medical school, nursing school, and...Apply For This Job
Duke University Hospital is consistently rated as one of the best in the United States and is known around the...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeAre you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to...Apply For This Job
Description If you have graduated in the last 6 months or are graduating in the next 6 months, Apply Now!Launch...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem Registered Nurse – Med Surg Per Diem 0.01 FTEKendall Regional Medical CenterMiami, FL Facility...Apply For This Job