The Director – Population Health will work under the direction of the community-specific Executive Director of Population Health to lead the planning and overall operations of the population health quality initiatives and care coordination functions. They will provide leadership to assigned coworkers and ensure that all quality and care coordination functions are performed accurately and efficiently. This leader will manage the ongoing analysis, development and implementation of methods and systems to continuously improve all aspects of health care delivery for the organization. The Director works with the team to formulate and communicate plans that efficiently utilize health care services in the safest, most cost-effective manner.
• Education:Bachelors degree required. Masters degree preferred.
• Preferred Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience preferred with majority or all that time being in a leadership role within a matrixed organization and complex working environment. Experience leading teams within Population Health or Care Management strongly preferred.
• Other:Proficiency in interpreting and working with data. Experience managing a budget. Strong relationship and leadership skills.
Key Mercy Benefits:
• Regular performance incentives
• Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
• Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
• Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
• Paid parental leave for new parents
• 401k with employer match
• Paid PTO for volunteering
• Competitive salary
• Future career growth!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
Leadership, Healthcare leadership, population health, quality, care coordination, pop health
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Tagged as: United States
Description Job Title: Certified Medical Assistant – Family Medicine Lock HavenLocation: Lock Haven, PennsylvaniaJob Category: Patient Support, Nursing and Nursing...Apply For This Job
Description Borinquen Medical Centers is based in Miami, Florida and is seeking to hire an LPN for our School Health...Apply For This Job
Position: RN-CorrectionsLocation: Robstown, TXShift: DaysDuration: 8weeksStart: ASAP Job Description Assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients; obtain health history...Apply For This Job
Behavioral Health – Correctional facility – Growth opportunities This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian PretnerAre you a fit? Easy...Apply For This Job
Caregiving is our Calling At Amedisys whether we’re caring for patients directly or supporting those who do, each of us...Apply For This Job
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our...Apply For This Job