MINISO is an established international brand, positioned as a variety store popular among consumers for our high-quality products at low prices. Established from a Japanese designer and a Chinese entrepreneur, MINISO has been expanding globally since 2013, including the launch of our US operations in 2017. We have already opened 5,000 stores across 79 countries and are looking for you to help us grow even more.
The marketing graphic designer is responsible for assisting the marketing team by creating assets used in store decorations, marketing campaigns, and digital use, including signages, posters, flyers, and other large-format printouts. The designer will have the opportunity to design, organize, and coordinate retail visual asserts and graphics that meet business, customer requirements, and brand creative standards.
· Design materials that enhance MINISO’s brand and the overall customer experience in store, including but not limited to posters, flyers, standees, and brochure.
· Follow the brand visual guideline and create comprehensive visual plan for the stores with large-format decors’, including lightbox, billboards, wall decors, hanging banners and more.
· Support the digital marketing team and create graphics for social media and email marketing use.
· Create seasonal marketing assets to support retail campaigns.
· Follow the MINISO general guideline and develop a customized visual standard for the U.S. market.
· Stay up to date on latest industry standards and trends for programs, hardware and design to better develop creative and innovative ways to make graphic assets visually engaging.
· Responsible for driving a project from initial concept development, through approvals, production, and installation
· Regular store visits and marketing field research.
· Manage workflow to meet business and creative deadlines.
· Present campaigns to leadership for feedback and approval.
· Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, operation, and merchandise.
· Execute ad-hoc tasks for the marketing team.
· Must have 1-2 years of experience in graphic design with a portfolio
· High proficiency with Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator and other related programs essential
Job Type: Full-time on site
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Posted 18-Jul-2022 Service line Advisory Segment Role type Full-time Areas of Interest Marketing Location(s) New York City – New York...Apply For This Job
Be part of an exciting, hard-working, and dynamic team. SouthWood Corporation, a 51-year-old company with the attitude and energy of...Apply For This Job
Our client, an American multinational retail corporation, is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their impressive team. In...Apply For This Job
About Us: We are a custom architectural signage shop located in Pacoima, CA. We have been in business for 60...Apply For This Job
Job Description Generate all marketing creative including content (brochures, application notes, …) , digital assets (email images, landing page images),...Apply For This Job
Equivalent Experience Description: We’re looking for a passionate, thoughtful, and dedicated creative thinker who thrives in a dynamic atmosphere. You...Apply For This Job