* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by implementing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; following standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Keeps parents informed by sharing records of child’s progress.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Ensures continuous care of children by assuming teaching responsibilities when teacher is absent.
* Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Enhances pre-school center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Connecting with Children, Deals with Uncertainty, Safety Management, Judgment, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Dependability, Emotional Control, Handles Pressure, Listening, Verbal Communication
Tagged as: United States
**BRAND NEW CHILDCARE CENTER OPENING DECEMBER 2021***We are looking for Serious Applicants with Childcare Education and/or Childcare Experience only*Kiddie Academy...Apply For This Job
Position: Upper Elementary Lead Teacher (2022-23 Opportunity) Location: Boston, MA (Hyde Park Campus) Start date: August, 2022 Match Charter Public...Apply For This Job
T Tempositions, Inc. Founded in 1962, The TemPositions Group of Companies is a privately owned full-service staffing firm offering temporary,...Apply For This Job
Our Teachers Create positive, fun, and interactive learning experiences in clean and age-appropriate classrooms Support our success by partnering with...Apply For This Job
Sign on Bonus: $1500.00, $1,000.00 upon hire and $500.00 after 90 days of employment. JOB TITLE: Special Education Teacher DEPARTMENT: Education...Apply For This Job
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine...Apply For This Job