Northwest Home Health is hiring for a Hospital Liasion (RN or LPN) to work at Northwest Medical Center
The Clinical Account Executive (CAE) within a facility or physician’s office coordinates care for all home health referrals to the
agency beginning with the initial referral process. After that initial referral is made, the CAE will continue to coordinate
communication regarding the care of all patients being provided care though the home health agency. The CAE is responsible for
executing sales strategy of accounts to increase company market share through development and education.
Education & Experience:
* Prior Home Health experience required.
* Must be have formalized clinical training from an accredited institution and be licensed in the state of practice.
* Current Driver’s License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
* Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills required.
* Must have strong computer skills to meet Microsoft Outlook and CRM software requirements.
* Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be self motivated.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Tagged as: United States
Ever Well Health is growing, and we are searching for a detailed and compassionate Medication Services Assistant, with at least...Apply For This Job
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) partners with leading physicians, hospitals and health systems to develop and implement surgical services strategies across...Apply For This Job
Company Description Home Health Foundation is a proud member of Wellforce, a health system that is rethinking how academic and...Apply For This Job
Description Overview Angel Medical Center Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical Eligible for $5,000 Sign on Bonus for offers accepted...Apply For This Job
Company Overview: Assured Home Health is hiring Registered Nurses to join our team! The Registered Nurse (RN) in Home...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time $15,000 Sign-On Bonus Available! Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At...Apply For This Job