OnPoint Medical Group is searching for an outstanding Medical Assistant with LSRT certification to to join our team at Castle Pines Family Practice and Urgent Care! Come join a great group of medical professionals as our network continues to grow!
OnPoint Medical Group is a physician-led network of skilled Primary and Urgent care providers who are committed to expanding access to quality healthcare in the most effective and affordable manner possible.
Our “Circle of Care” has one primary goal – to ensure the health and wellness of members and their families. We do this by providing access to a comprehensive menu of medical services from one unified physician group in their neighborhoods. With doctors, nurses, specialists, labs and medical records all interlinked and coordinated, patient care has never been in better hands.
The back office Medical Assistant assists the provider (Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) in examination and treatment of patients by
performing the following duties as well as radiology exams.
LSRT or Rad Tech certification is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are illustrative of the essential duties of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. We retain the right to modify or change the essential and additional functions of the job at any time.
1. Welcomes patients and prepares patients for health care visit
2. Supports patient care delivery
3. Assists injury care as directed by the treating provider
4. Perform daily and weekly duties as assigned
5. Conducts business in a service-oriented manner that is attentive, cooperative, sensitive, respectful and kind with all patients, visitors, the public and all colleagues
6. Back up front office, when needed
7. Attends staff meetings as required
8. Completes required certifications; becomes proficient in clinic systems and procedures,
and maintains knowledge in all policies, practices and procedures.
9. Maintains certifications per state guidelines
10. Follows all OSHA standards, policies and procedures
11. Follows all HIPAA standards, policies and procedures
12. Performs duties to achieve or exceed established service standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
· Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant (MA) or equivalent experience required
· Maintain certifications per state guidelines – LSRT or Radiology Technologist
· Nationally recognized as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) strongly preferred
· Strong computer skills required. EMR experience preferred
· Some Experience experience required
· Current BLS card
· 2-3 years of experience
· Athenahealth practice management system
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
JOB ELEMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
· Occasionally required to walk; sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OnPoint Medical Group is and EEO Employer.
Salary: $18 – $26 / hour
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role.
Tagged as: United States
Description Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and...Apply For This Job
It’s Just Better Here. We’re hiring for a Home Health Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health...Apply For This Job
Overview Hello humankindness Located conveniently in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona,St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center is a 571-bed, not-for-profit...Apply For This Job
Description Description: The Medical Assistant assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of an urgent care provider....Apply For This Job
Sacred Circle Healthcare is seeking a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for our main clinic in Salt Lake City, Utah. As...Apply For This Job
Description Angel Medical Center Registered Nurse (RN) Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for...Apply For This Job