Paradise Oaks Youth Services, a residential treatment facility for adolescent, is searching for qualified candidates to fill full time, part time, awake night, and on-call shifts.
The following is required:
• Must be at least 21 years’ old
• A high school diploma or GED
• A Bachelor’s Degree; or
• A valid Child Development Teaching Permit; or
• Completion of 12 semester units of Early Childhood Education, Adolescent Development or Foster and Kinship Care Education and at least 100 hours of experience working with youth; or
• A valid certificate as an Alcohol Counselor, Drug Counselor or Alcohol and Drug Counselor and at least 100 hours of experience working with youth; or
• A valid Vocational Training certificate, credential or documentation demonstrating that the individual is a trade journeyperson who instructs children in vocational skills and at least 100 hours of experience working with youth as a mentor, athletic coach, teacher, vocational coach, tutor, counselor or other relevant experience as determined by Community Care Licensing; or
• Previous employment as a full time employee or volunteer at a group home, short-term residential therapeutic center or substance abuse treatment program for at least one year.
Must be 21 years of age with a valid California Driver’s License.
Must pass FBI/DOJ background check and pass a physical exam including a drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
Tagged as: United States
Description Adjunct Instructor, Student Teaching Coordinator The University of Northern Iowa’s Department of Teaching seeks applications for a temporary Student...Apply For This Job
Description ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide leadership in strategic planning for the Faculty Development Program including conducting needs assessments when appropriate. Serve as...Apply For This Job
$500 Signing BonusPrimrose School of Alpharetta East seeks an enthusiastic Preschool teacher who wants to make a difference and put...Apply For This Job
Description *Substitute Teacher Jobs in San Diego County* We’re currently hiring educators to work with La Mesa-Spring Valley Schools, National...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY As a Teacher Aide, your care and interaction with the children helps the teacher to maintain a positive environment...Apply For This Job
Description What You’ll Do Under the direct supervision of the Principal, Heartwood School, the classroom teacher is responsible for providing...Apply For This Job