Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care. By joining Parkland, you become part of a diverse healthcare legacy that’s served our community for more than 125 years. Put your skills to work with us, seek opportunities to learn and join a talented team where patient care is more than a job. It’s our passion.
Provides community-based individual, family and group counseling services to Parkland’s clients experiencing mental health disorders.
– Must have a Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling. Experience:
– Must have two (2) years counseling experience.
Prefer counseling experience in perinatal mood disorders, women’s health issues and specific knowledge and counseling experience with youth and adult mental health disorders.
Prefer counseling experience with children and adolescent populations with specific knowledge of childhood mental disorders or counseling experience with adult populations with specific knowledge of adult mental disorders.
– May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for both the education and the experience requirements.
– Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) OR – Must be a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Skills or Special Abilities:
– Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles and techniques of mental health counseling.
– Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse population of clients both orally and in writing to include written reports and documentation of treatment information in a timely fashion.
– Must have excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, as well as oral and written communication skills.
– Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
– Bilingual skills preferred.
WISH: Knowledge of maternal and women’s health issues, particularly perinatal mood disorders, Depression, Anxiety, domestic abuse issues, and how mental health affects women throughout the reproductive years.
– COPC: Knowledge of childhood/adolescent depression, ADHD, anxiety, substance abuse, trauma, and developmental challenges or knowledge of adult mood disorders, anxiety disorders, substance use/abuse as well as other adult psychiatric disorders. Have some understanding of Behavioral Health integration within Primary Care settings.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Tagged as: United States
*Location: POSITION IS LOCATED IN ESTANCIA, NM “Easy Apply” in 7 – 10 minutes with your resume* *Work-life fulfillment schedule, Generous...Apply For This Job
Product Manager, Healthcare Communications Overview of Position Product Managers at Change Healthcare collaborate with cross functional teams to drive the...Apply For This Job
Covenant Health is seeking a Full Time, Night Shift Registered Nurse II with the Observation Department at Covenant Medical Center....Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Surgical 4th Floor-Medical Surgical Full-Time, 0.9 FTE, Days University Hospital and...Apply For This Job
UPDATED SIGN ON BONUS 10,000! Genesis HealthCare is one of the leading providers of healthcare services from short-term...Apply For This Job
Description Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to Centura Health – the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to...Apply For This Job