Penn Medicine is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health for a nursing job in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
At Penn Medicine Home Health Lancaster General Health, your passion can touch and improve the lives of people in your community every day. We value our employees as our most important asset and we have been servicing adults and seniors with home health care services in the Lancaster area for dozens of years! If you enjoy helping others and making a difference in people’s lives, working for Penn Medicine Home Health could be a perfect fit.
Why Should You Join Our Team? We have an EXCELLENT benefit package and clinicians who care deeply about their patients and peers!
• Competitive Salaries
• 403b Match + additional employer contribution
• Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life and Accidental Death Insurance
• Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
• Mileage Reimbursement
Provides comprehensive, family-oriented nursing care to individuals in their place of residence in collaboration with other disciplines and external agencies as related to assigned patient and develops and implements a discharge plan.
Penn Medicine Home Health RN’s provide exceptional care and truly make a difference in the lives of their patients. We offer flexible schedules including 10 hour shifts, great healthcare benefits, and generous PTB.
We currently have open RN positions across Lancaster county and due to our large size, we typically keep driving to a minimum.
The Penn Medicine Home Health Clinical Nurse provides care for patients in their homes which allows you to take the time to listen and respond to patient needs. Patients are able to recover at home from a variety of diagnoses; including congestive heart failure, orthopedic surgery, diabetes, stroke, cancer, and respiratory illness. Using innovative tools such as tele-monitoring devices, patients have an additional safety net in place even when the home health team is not present.
• One on one work with patients in their homes
• Rewarding and fulfilling connections with patients and families
• Supportive and caring managers
• Orientation customized to your experience level
• Full tuition incentive available at PA College for your training and development
• Access to all needed PPE
• Wellness and mental health support
Responsibilities for RN:
• Performs initial assessment visit to develop Plan of Care that includes realistic and measurable age-appropriate patient goals in collaboration with the patient and members of the health care team. Implements and evaluates the interventions identified in the medical and nursing Plans of Care and initiates necessary revisions.
• Coordinates home health aides, LPN, patient/caregiver and families in the provision of care.
• Promotes continuity of care through coordination of patient services through participation in patient care conferences with clinical mangers and other healthcare members.
• Documents the delivery of care to comply with regulatory requirements, agency policy, procedures and standards of practice.
• Performs cognitive, cultural, readiness, literacy, and skills assessment of patient to develop educational plan in collaboration with patient/caregiver and members of the health care team and implements and evaluates individualized patient education plan based on age-specific criteria.
• Serves as a liaison with internal and external customers to assure effective communication. Acts as a patient advocate to promote goal attainment.
• Displays time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic and advanced cardiac diseases and treatment of patients
• Demonstrated IV competence as defined by the agency.
• Current RN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• CPR certification.
• Use of personal vehicle, valid PA Driver’s license and auto insurance.
• Minimum one-year clinical experience required.
• One year of Home Health experience preferred.
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Penn Medicine Job ID #6. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life’s work?
Tagged as: United States
Description Do you have a passion for patient care? Do you want to work for a leading healthcare organization? Come...Apply For This Job
$2,500.00 Sign on bonus! Summary Medical office position responsible for providing direct nursing care in a medical office setting under...Apply For This Job
JOB OPENINGThe Marion County Health Department has an opening for a full-time Environmental Health Director. Successful applicant must possess a...Apply For This Job
Florida Spine & Pain Center, a PartnerCare Affiliated Company, is looking for a wonderful teammate to join our team as...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have...Apply For This Job
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It...Apply For This Job