Do you envision a role within an inclusive, diverse, and compassionate workplace culture? Premier Medical Management is hiring team members who desire to be a part of a workplace community that supports both personal and professional growth in a challenging and rewarding environment.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. Our practice is to treat each employee as an individual. We seek to develop a spirit of teamwork; individuals working together to attain a common goal.
We maintain an atmosphere where these goals can be accomplished by providing a progressive workplace. Most importantly, we have a workplace where communication is open and we take into account individual circumstances and the individual employee.
We are looking for an experienced Controller to manage all aspects of corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budgeting, financial projections, internal financial control policies and procedures, and managing insurance coverages.
Most routine accounting work is outsourced to an accounting firm and directed/overseen by the Controller. Similarly, revenue cycle operations are overseen by the Director of Revenue Cycle Management in collaboration with the Controller. Experience in a healthcare provider or payor environment is required and experience in a medical services organization (MSO) or similar risk-bearing contracting environment is highly desirable.
**** HEALTH CARE EXPERIENCE IN A PROVIDER OR PAYOR ENVIRONMENT IS REQUIRED****
· Manage all accounting operations for billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, cost, inventory, revenue, tax, and multi-company consolidations
· Coordinate all outsourced accounting work.
· Coordinate and prepare budgets, financial forecasts, and variance analysis
· Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
· Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reports
· Lead the month-end and year-end accounting closing processes
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Research technical accounting issues for compliance
· Additional duties as assigned
Requirements and skills
· Proven work experience as a Financial Controller
· 5+ years of accounting and finance experience
· Accounting or Finance degree
· CPA or CMA preferred but not required
· Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
· Experience with creating financial statements
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
· Hand-on experience with accounting software (SageIntacct experience a plus)
Our Mission is: Making our communities a healthier place to live by improving access to healthcare while simultaneously lowering the total overall healthcare cost. We support and promote this mission by having a focus on our patient relationships.
The Physicians, medical providers, and staff at Centennial Medical Group and First Call Urgent Care believe that every child and adult should have equal access to health care. We are committed to providing care that is easily accessible and available to all regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, familial or marital status, immigration status, socio-economic status, or national origin.
Full-Time benefits available include 401k, health, life insurance, long and short-term disability, dental, vision, scholarship program, vacation, paid holidays, and more. This position is eligible for Bonus Program.
Overview: This is an entry level position responsible for processing all release of information (ROI), specifically medical record requests, in...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Great opportunity for an experienced Safety & Health Specialist in Aiken, SC. MININUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENECE REQUIREMENTS ?...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY: We are searching for a Full-Time Healthcare Partnership Director to grow our services in the community to ensure patients...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is a licensed nurse who uses the BSWH nursing professional practice model to...Apply For This Job
Healthcare Administration Intern US-VA-Chrisitiansburg Job ID: 2022-11712Type: Regular Part-Time# of Openings: 1Category: HospitalityCommonwealth Senior Living at Christiansburg Overview Commonwealth Senior...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another...Apply For This Job